Part 8

"Aisha wake up now, it's 11 in the morning" Maa shouted making me groan in irritation.

"5 minutes more" I said snuggling into my pillow while she removed the curtains, allowing the sunlight to fall on my face.

Why can't she let me sleep? When I wanted to take her out then she was sleepy now what about me.

I woke up not able to resist the light and looked at her while she giggled.

"I saw your photos of yesterday and it took me a whole minute to realize that the guy was Shubman" She said making  me laugh.

"We enjoyed a lot yesterday" I said on which she smiled.

"You know there are so many articles, after he posted a photo of you and him together" Maa said chuckling making me confuse.

"My photo?" I asked

"Not your but of your feet" Maa said and laughed making me more confuse.
I took my phone from the side table and and opened my Instagram to find his post.

A smile took over my face as I saw the photos, the last photo, he didn't tagged me, neither di, nor ishan nor rhea like they did under my post.

Well rarely anyone followed me from my college as they were not even aware of me being on instagram.

Leaving the people present here, most of my followers were people from different Ngos, which I used to visit every Sunday, who do not even care about anyone's post, so I didn't had to think twice before tagging Shub.

I read few comments and chuckled, how serious were they just because of a photo.

"How invested people are in someone else's life" I said and we both shared a laugh.

"Well being a celebrity is not easy though" She said and I nodded.

"Ok enough of talks, go, brush your teeth and have shower" Maa said and I sighed.

I took a quick shower, brush my teeth, had my breakfast.

Mehendi was from 6 in the evening, and it was 1 pm right now.

I decided to revise my notes for some time, while Maa left for downstairs.

I was revising and solving questions until there was a knock on the door.

I went and unlocked it, and Ishan entered inside, following him was Shub.

"Oh my God Aisha, Are you serious?" Ishan exclaimed as he saw books on the bed and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, stop all this now" Shub said as he kept all the books on a table making me sigh.

"What is wrong with you guys" I yelled and they both laughed.

"We are going to play video game" Ishan said as he was connecting the joystick.

"But I was studying" I said and looked at Shub who passed me a grin making me roll my eyes.

"Stop it Shinchan" Shub said and made me sit on the centre of the bed  and handed me the remote, while he sat on the left and Ishan on the right.

After few hours;

"Ishan you cheater" I shouted as he covered my eyes from behind while shub pressed random buttons on my remote, only me and Shub were there as Ishan was eliminated and now Ishan is trying to make Shub winner.

"Shub I am going to kill you" I said and he laughed and ruffled my hairs.
I somehow removed Ishan's hands and again got focused on game.

And.