Part 10

Shubman's Pov
"You are doing it wrong Shub" Aisha shouted angrily making me sigh.
I am not a dancer!

We all were doing sangeet rehearsals, and trust me it was way more difficult than I expected.

"Yaar ye kya hai?" Ishan mumered as we practiced again and di and Aisha were observing us.

"Nahi Pata bas kar le jo hai otherwise they are going to kill us" I mumured again and we both sighed.

"Ishan you have to do this, not that" Di said in irritation as she again did the step.

"Wahi to kiya, I did the same" Ishan exclaimed making me chuckle.

"Tum kya has rahe ho? You are doing it wrong too" Aisha shouted as she came towards me and this time Ishan laughed.

"Guys you are going to ruin the performance" Aisha said and we rolled our eyes.

"We are not dancers, we are cricketers" I said and she glared at me.

"What do you think? We are dancers? I am a freaking medical student and di is a designer" She said in anger, sorry, shouted.

I was shocked.

This was the first time, she was this much angry, clearly irritated.

But she looked cute in anger too.

Stop it Shub!

"Sorry sorry mam, I promise we are not going to ruin it." I said and she smiled on it.

"Ok guys let's start again" Di said and we nodded.

We were preparing for a group performance, while Rhea and Shrawan were busy with the preparation of their dance.

Aisha stood beside me and di beside Ishan.

We again started and honestly I felt it was better than previous.

"Guys this was so good, see now you are doing too good, just practice it, we still have a day" Di said and we nodded.

"Ok 5 minutes break, go and have some water, you are too sweaty" Aisha said making me chuckle.

"Fine" I murmered and we and Ishan both sat down with a thud.

We were tired honestly.

It was more difficult than our cricket practice session.

"Kaha fas gaye yaar" Ishan mumered and I nodded.

"Kuch nahi kar sakte ab" I said and we both sighed.

After some time
We again started practicing and finally we were able to convience them.

"Finally you guys are doing good " Aisha said with a sigh and we both gave a proud smile making di chuckle.

"Ok we will practice again tomorrow, for now go have shower and have some food" Di said and we three nodded.

We were in di's room so we moved out of her room.

"Well I don't know you can be that strict Aisha" Ishan said and I nodded agreeing.

He was right, today we saw a different Aisha, the strict one.

Aisha laughed on it making me smile.
"When it's come to work I am very strict about it no matter what it is, it's just my personality you know to give my 100% in everything" She said and we both smiled.

This is what makes her more admirable.

Her passion towards her goal is one of the thing which I love in her.

"That's really good" Ishan said.
With that she got into her room and we in ours.

I took a shower ordered some food.
We both had food together.