Part 16

Aisha's Pov
"Take your medicines on time" I said and everyone rolled their eyes.

"Aisha you have told this for more than 100 times" Rhea mumered in her half sleepy and irritated voice and I sighed.

It was 5 in the morning, and everyone was here in the hall to bid bye as I was leaving.

"And don't worry beta, I am here with Kavita right?" Paulami aunty said assuring me and I nodded still concerned as Maa is not at all serious for her health.

I hugged Maa and she craesed my hairs.

"No need to study till late night ok?" She asked sternly and I nodded with a smile.

"Don't worry aunty now she is not going to study till late night instead she will tal..." Ishan was saying but Shub smacked his head making everyone laugh and I rolled my eyes.

I, then, hugged Keart aunty.
"You have to come to Chandigarh with Kavita at our house" She said and I nodded with a smile while she craesed my head.

"Bohot pyaari bacchi hai" Lakhwinder uncle said with a smile making me smile too while everyone teasingly looked at me and Shub.

As I hugged Rhea, tears came in her eyes making me emotional too.

"You know what I was going to say, we will meet again in Shimla but now..." She was saying but was not able to as she sobbed and I hugged her again while rubbing her back.

"Shimla ko mat bhul jana, we will be there for you" I said as I wiped her tears and she smiled.
(Do not forget Shimla)

And then I met Shrawan.

"Take care girl" He said hugging me.

"You too" I said with a smile then I met Ishan.

"I am going to miss you Aisha" He mumered and hugged me while I hugged him back.

"Me too" I muttered breaking the hug and he smiled.

"Remember you have a brother who is just a call away, ok? "He said patting my head making me smile.

"Yupp Ishan bhai and I hope when we will meet next you will improve your jokes" I said teasingly earning a playful hit from and we both giggled.

"Haa haa aur tu but kitabo me mat ghus jaana" He said and we both again laughed.
(Do not study too much)

"Aisha I am here too" Di whined making both of us chuckle while I hugged her.

"We will meet soon" She said with a huge smile and I nodded.

"Take care di" I said and she nodded.

"Call me when you reach" She said and I nodded.

"Take care baby" She said making me giggle as we hugged each other again.

"Chale ab?" Shub asked as he was standing near my luggage and I nodded positively with a sigh as I tried to let out those overwhelming feelings.
(Shall we go?)

Shub was going to drop me to the airport as he had rented a car from the hotel only.

Giving all of them a last glance, I waved at them while they did it back, I looked at Shub who gave me a small smile as he took out my luggage from the hotel.

After, he kept all my bags in the car, he opened the gate of the passenger seat gesturing me to sit inside while fear ran down in my veins.

After dad's accident, it was first time that someone close to me was going to drive the car with me being in the car.