Part 20

Aisha's Pov
I was finally feeling better and today I was taking Shub outside to show him Shimla.

I was ready in black trousers pairing it with a black sweater. I wore a white jacket on it pairing it with my white sneakers. My hair were open reaching till my waist while I wore a white woolen cap as it is really cold outside.
After wearing my gloves and my favourite perfume, I finally moved downstairs with my sling bang and my camera.

A chuckle escaped my mouth as I saw Shub sitting on the couch, he was dressed up in white trousers and white t shirt with a black jacket above it.

What made me laugh was the mask and the sunglasses  he was having which made him look like a terrorist.

"Shubi let's go" I exclaimed and he looked at me.

"You look so pretty" He murmered as he came close to me.

"I wish I was able to say the same but my boyfriend is dressed up like a terriost" I said teasingly while he chuckled.

"Aisha jyaada pareshan mat karna Shubman ko" Maa said coming out from the kitchen making me roll my eyes while Shubman laughed.
(Aisha don't trouble Shubman much)

"Come on Maa" I muttered making her laugh.

"Accha now let's go" He said intertwining our hands and we moved out of the house.

Shimla was covered with a white blanket of snow. One can only see snow and snow everywhere.

"Where are we going?" He asked as we both were moving on the busy streets,  our hands interlocked.

"A place that is very close to me" I said looking at him with a smile while he nodded his head slightly.

As we finally reached at the orphanage, a smile took its place on my face as I realized I have not visited them for a while.

"Shubi you can remove your mask and glasses, you are safe here" I said looking at him as we entered inside and he did it.

"Aisha didi" I heard prisha running towards me, her voice filled with joy showing how much she missed me.
Prisha was a 6 year old girl whose parents died in an accident.

As she came towards me, I lifted her up showering her face with kisses while Shub ruffled her hairs. She looked at Shub wiggling her brows.

"Aap kon?" She asked being confused.
(Whob are you?)

"Idiot, he could be didi's boyfriend" Arav, another kid who was 7 year old said as he came towards me making me and Shub chuckle.

"Really? You are didi's boyfriend?" She asked on which Shub nodded as he took her in his arms and kissed her cheeks.

"Woww, you are so handsome" She squealed making shub giggle while I chuckled.

"Aap bhi  bohot sundar ho" Shub said softly pinching her nose.
(You are beautiful too)

"Aisha didi se jyaada?" Arav asked earning a playful hit from me while Shub chuckled.
(More than Aisha?)

"Aapki didi se jyaada khubsurat ladki to maine kabhi dekhi hi nahi" He said, his voice soft and gentle as he looked at me while I felt heat rising on my cheeks as I moved my gaze away from him while he chuckled.
(I have never seen a girl more beautiful than her)
"Where's everyone?" I asked Aarav.

"Andar hai sab chalo" Aarav said dragging me while Shub followed me with Prisha still in his arms.
(Everyone's inside, let's go)

As we entered inside, I heard all the kids shouting in delight as they saw me.
There were almost 30 kids in this orphanage and I knew all of them.

"Are Shubman Gill" Raman exclaimed as he stood up being shocked while Shub chuckled.