8*clash sparks*

Hey twilies ❤️

I would like to request you all that please try to vote and comment on chapters , it's motivates me thousand time you think 😊.

💕💕
यह है जो मजनु हाय
इन्हें क्या मैं समझूँ
रोज हो जाते हैकिसीकिसी पे फ़िदा
अरे हाँ
आज इसके पीछे कल उसके पीछे
क्या ठिकाना इनका की हो जाये कब लापता

हो इनकी मोहबत रेशम का जाल है हाय
दीवानगी भी इनकी एक चाल है
हो बिल्लो रानी
हो बिल रानी कहो तो अभी जान दे दूँ

Veeransh POV

My heart literally shattered into pieces when I saw fear in her eyes, and that's because of me. I know I am wrong in many ways, but hurting her is never my intention, even when I am counting my last breaths.

I've heard people say that when we die, our mind replays all of our good memories in those seven minutes.

And she will be my seven minutes.

I could burn the whole world if it would give her peace, even myself, but seeing fear in her eyes because of me is not even the last thing I want.

I want to protect her.

She is so fragile that I want to keep her inside my heart.

I want her to choose me.

I want her to fall in love with me.

I want her to be mine.

And she will be mine, even if I have to cross every limit. My whole body belongs to her, my mind, my heart, my memories.

She is my goddess.

She is an ethereal goddess whom I want to worship my whole life.

Only I know how I keep controlling myself in the office seeing her cuteness, her soft petal-like lips, her blushing cheeks, especially when it's because of me, her kohl-lined eyes, her cute talks, her pout. Whenever she pouts, I just want to grab her and devour her sweet little flavor.

She is born to be mine.

With my wild thoughts of her, I get out of the car, hand the keys to the valet, and enter the mansion with my coat in my arms, shirt sleeves half-rolled, some buttons undone, and my hair disheveled.

"Bhai," Dhriti chirps as soon as I enter. She immediately hugs me and I respond, of course. Then I notice Armaan sitting on the sofa, his forehead bandaged. He had definitely gotten into a fight again.