15*Sweet Temptations*

💕💕
"Till my last day ,
I'll be loving you "
💕💕

Sana walked towards the gate of the biggest and most reputed company in the world in terms of fashion designing, Fashion & Co

Sana walked towards the gate of the biggest and most reputed company in the world in terms of fashion designing, Fashion & Co. People die to get a job in this company, and here she got the job just for her friend who she loves more than anyone in this world. Each step reminded Sana of her heart battling and pacing with utmost anxiety about how she would handle everything.

She stopped at some distance from the company, took a deep breath, and tightened her grip on the files she was holding. She looked up and saw a luxurious building giving off vibes of a royal palace. Of course, it would, because it's the dream company for fashion designers.

She smiled a little and gulped down the lump forming in her throat as she took steps towards the entrance. It wasn't that she was scared; it's just that the company environment and the CEO were so strict that most employees were fired for minor mistakes. High salary didn’t mean you could do anything; it's the CEO of the company who makes it both a dream and a nightmare for people.

"Pata nahi Sammy kaise rehti hai CEO ke saath?" Sana thought as her eyes traced the environment where people were just focused on their work, with no one seen talking or gossiping. The aura and interior of the company were luxurious yet dark.

"I have to meet Sammy, but I think it's working hours," Sana thought.

Sana walked towards the reception to ask about her boss's cabin. Yes, she received from the Human Resources Management that she was selected as a secretary of the CFO, not just as a mere employee.

She was excited yet nervous because, in her previous job, she was under a department, but here she was given the post of secretary. Even though she wanted to be in the sales department, wasn’t it good to have a high salary? After all, who minds more money?

"Hello, may I know the cabin of Mr. Armaan Pratap Singhania?" Sana asked the receptionist who just nodded her head a little without a single expression on her face. Sana also didn’t smile because she didn’t like giving value to those who didn't deserve it.

"Sammy, I'm here in the reception area. Are you free right now?" Sana typed on her phone as the receptionist was checking on the MacBook.

"Sorry, babe, I'm making coffee for that Mr. Aadimanav. Let's meet at the cafeteria during lunch," Samaira replied within a minute, and a faint expression appeared on Sana's face.

"It's a good idea, and you know what, I got a job as a secretary," Sana typed on her phone with a pout on her lips as the receptionist was taking too much time on some call, maybe with her boss. She just shook her head a little.

"For whom, babe? 😮" Samaira replied.

Sana was going to type, but the receptionist interrupted, taking her attention as she put the phone again into her purse.