16*Heated moment part:-2*

Words count:- 3193

Hello twilies ❤️
As I promised you all that I will upload the chapter after the completion of the target and i did now it's your turn to show lots of love to this chapter by voting and commenting a lot ,it's motivates me a lot.think about others to what if you had spent whole day writing a Chapter.

Let me tell you guys that this chapter did something to me and i myself don't know how I had wrote those scenes and just for your information there will a lot more then this.

Votes:-65+ comments:- 20 ( comment kardiya karo yaar 😔🥺)

As I asked question related to BTS in my previous chapter so I " Dark moon* is going to announce the winner.

🎤🌚:-Attention !Attention! book girlies, like zade meadows is infront of you so , the winner is-

*itsokaysneah*

🎤🌚:- congratulations! Sweetheart 😊

:- what was the nickname of *Vincenzo cassano*

"The designs are perfect, just change the models," Veeransh stated in a firm tone, checking the designs on the MacBook

"The designs are perfect, just change the models," Veeransh stated in a firm tone, checking the designs on the MacBook. Samaira entered his cabin, and her eyes landed on him. He was licking his lips, concentrating on the screen, and wearing AirPods. His sleeves were half rolled up, revealing his tattooed arms and veins. Seeing him looking so hot, Samaira gulped down the lump in her throat and blinked her eyelashes several times.

"What the fuck, he's being hot. Do my eyes need lenses now?" she thought as she chewed her lips, walking towards him. He lifted his head from his MacBook at the sound of her heels and bangles echoing in the cabin.

"Sir, do you need coffee?" Samaira asked before placing her bouquet on her desk which was on the corner of his room and small too .He shook his head negatively, making her scrunch her eyebrows in confusion. She had completed all her work and thought of keeping herself busy by making coffee for him, but he denied it too.

"Miss Samaira, aap jaakar couch par baith jayie. If there will be any work, I will call you," Veeransh said in a calm yet authoritative tone, his gaze fixed on the screen. Samaira sighed at his response and shrugged her shoulders a little before walking towards the couch and sitting on it.

"Designs should be perfect and unique kyunki mujhe kisi bhi halat mein mere company ke designs Paris Fashion Week mein chahiye," Veeransh said in a firm tone, receiving a response of "Ok, sir" from the other side.

It was a one-hour meeting related to designs and models, and he wanted everything perfect at any cost. His company's designs were always selected for Paris Fashion Week and other major events. Fashion&Co. always shined whenever they released any design, and the reason behind the popularity was that the designs were always perfect and unique. Therefore, the company's reputation, work, and goodwill mattered a lot to Veeransh, more than himself.