Jo and peter

1st year
"Sorry I know I'm not the smartest heh"he looks down,Jo smiles "oh it's quite alright,you've gave me something to do lucky for you potions is something I am very good at"Peter smiles slightly.

Jo puts the book down "you know Iv realised,this is the first time we've hung out just the two of us" "y...yeah?" "Yeah...heh it's funny my brother said you have a wee crush on me"peters eyes widen
"I know you don't,who could have a crush on me"Jo tucks some hair behind her ear "yeah,right"

"Josette"

"yeah?"

"...Thank you for helping me study"

"My pleasure"She nods her head politely before going into her room.

Third year
"Hey!have you seen Peter?" "Who?" "The small blonde boy I hang around with"Jo asks out of breath "I only ever look at you darling not your mates,especially not the male ones"jo rolls her eyes "your no help barty!"she groans then starts running through the halls again.

"Jo!you have to come quickly!"lilly says grabbing her hand and running "what is it Lilly?" "It's Peter and sev at the courtyard"jo gasps then let's go of Lilly's hand and runs so fucking fast.

"Yesss!you go Peter!"mary yells in excitement "get him where it hurts!" "Mary!" "Jo love hey,Peter and sev are fighting,Pete was losing but not anymore,YES!" Jo sighs "you didn't try stop the fight?!" Mary shrugs "it was just getting good when I got here."

"Where's Marlene or James or Sirius they could stop it" "I have no idea Jo"Jo groans and budges past the crowd.

"Hey!"jo yells then Severus turns around and she punches him in the face "Josette!" Peter runs by her side.Jo holds her knuckles "one punch got him down,Jeez pete you have no muscle"Jo says fighting through the pain.

"Yeah!that's my best friend!"mary yells proudly.

"Are you hurt?"peter asks "I'm fine" "your knuckles are bleeding" "it's just blood,his cheekbones are hard as fuck"Jo chuckles softly "are you hurt?" She asks Peter "no" "okay good"

Jo smiles at Peter and he smiles at her "do you uh want to go get a plaster?"he asks Jo making her laugh again "oh please I'll be fine,I'll just run it under some cold water"
"you hate plasters don't you?"peter asks and Jo groans "yes!how did you know!I just hate how they feel like ew"

Peter chuckles slightly "that's cute" "I feel like your about to make fun of me?" "I'd never"Jo smiles "your really sweet Peter."

They hold eye contact and they both slowly move into one another and there lips meet softly colliding with the other and they kiss.

Jo pulls away from the kiss smiling "don't you dare tell James that I done that okay?and don't mention the fight either,he will grass to our mother and she will be raging but father would be so proud and have to pretend he's not"Peter chuckles "okay"

Fourth year
"Oh my merlin!"jo yells through moans "you are so beautiful"a male voice says in between kisses "less talking,more kissing"Jo says pulling his face closer to hers.

The door goes and Jo pulls from the kiss "who is it!?"she yells "it's me!oh shit sorry it's me Peter!I know me just saying it's me doesn't say who it actually is" "jeez dose he never stop talking"the male voice with Jo says "oh hush."

"Can I help you with something Pete!"
"Oh yes,we were meant to study tonight!"jo sighs "shoot that's right" she looks up and the dude hovering over her "I'll be right out Pete!"

"What?jo we were busy"the male whispers "Barty I promised him" "so?you promised me a great night" "yeah and you'll get that,I'll come by your dorm later?deal?"he sighs "fine deal"Jo kisses him one more time "love you" "yeah" "here's the cloak"Jo hands him the invisibility cloak.