not a chapter, but some author updates

So it's been over 2 years since I even opened Wattpad and the character development is real. I was a very judgemental person 2 years ago and I realise now how much I've improved. So we'll do introductions again.

My name is Harry, I'm 18 now, Non-binary (they/them pronouns) and lesbian. I am deeply ashamed to be British but I do still like tea. My writing style has improved endlessly and I'm considering picking this oneshots book back up. I am quite stumped on where to start though, so if you have any ship requests or writing prompts they would be greatly appreciated. I will write proper smut this time around and characters will be less OOC (though if that's something you guys want I can make it happen).

As I said 3 years ago I will put smut warnings where it begins with 💓 or in the chapter if necessary as well as various trigger warnings at the beginning of the chapter. I'll also be changing the cover as there is stolen fanart on it and it's something I'm also deeply ashamed of.

Updates will come when ready and let me know if you liked me leaving songs at the beginning of each chapter as my music taste has also evolved greatly.

Happy reading from me to you guys 🖤