Chapter 19

Demi's P.O.V.

I have the perfect idea that will make Naya forgive me. I'm flying Naya out to Canada for my next tour stop she doesn't know this yet but I'm gonna propose to her during my concert. I told my management team about it and most of them think I'm crazy. They think that Naya might not say yes and that I'm going to be embarrassed but I don't care. I love Naya more than words can explain and I want the whole world to know that.

I mean if she says no I'll probably be heart broken but it's better than feeling how I feel right now. Empty. The reviews I have been getting on my last few stops have been horrible my fans all know that something is bothering me. Most of the questions I get at my meet and greets are people asking me what's wrong because they say I'm not into my songs. It's all because of Naya I miss her so much I don't think I can go much longer without her. Nick has been on tour with me. He helped me with the whole thing and I couldn't be happier that I have a best friend like him.

Now I just have to call her I don't exactly know if she wants to be flown to Canada yet. She might be mad at me she might not want to see me. Well it's worth a try. I picked up my phone and dialed Naya's number.

Phone Conversation
D: Demi
N: Naya

N: Hello what do you want Demi
D: Naya I know that you mad at me but I need to ask you something.
N: I really don't want to be talking you right now Demi I'm hanging up.
D: Wait just give me one minute Naya .
N: Fine Demi one minute.
D: Ok well I was wondering if I could fly you out to Canada for my next tour stop there's something I need to do.
N: What makes you think that I want to be flown out to Canada.
D: Because I promise you if you do your going to forget about everything that has happened in the past few weeks.
N: Ok fine Demi I'll come.
D: Ok your flight is in two days.

I hung up the phone and released a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. I have one chance to get Naya back in my life and i can't mess it you.

Naya's P.O.V.

I wonder why Demi wants me to go to Canada so badly. I mean we haven't talked in like a week and out of nowhere she just wants me to drop everything and fly to Canada for her. And of course I'm going to say yes because I love her. I just don't want to get my hopes up thinking that she's gonna try and win me back and it's like the complete opposite. Well I guess I won't know until I get there.

A/N:

Hey guys it you author here and I'm so excited for these next few parts because daya is finally going to get back together. I hope you guys are enjoying this story more than I am. I also want to apologize for the inconvenience I accidentally uploaded this chapter before it was finished so some of you guys got a sneak peek so I'm sorry about that. And if you are reading this remember that you are Beautiful and I LOVE you so much. Enjoy.