Chapter 21

Demi's P.O.V.

I woke up to Naya snuggled up in my arms fast asleep. I took this time to truly take in Naya's full facial features. She looked stunning even when she wasn't trying to. The way the light shinned on her made her look like and angel. I was interrupted from my thoughts when there was a knock at my door. It was my manager telling me it was time to start getting ready for my concert today. I had completely forgotten about the events that were going to be taking place this afternoon. Just at the thought is me proposing to Naya made my stomach churn. I was getting nervous just thinking about it.

I had no idea how I was supposed to get in stage and oriole to Naya in front of millions of people. But I had to do it for me and Naya. I carefully got out of bad as to not wake Naya up. I was successful and I went into the bathroom to take a quick shower before I was put into hair and make for my meet and greet. When I got out of the shower Naya was still fast asleep so I left her a note telling her where I was and also where the concert would be taking place tonight so she would find it easily. After that I left the room to prepare myself for what was to come tonight.

Naya's P.O.V.

When I woke up I reached over for Demi's warm body but was met with sheets. I open my eyes fully and looked around. There was a note on the bedside table. I reached for it and was met with Demi's recognizable handwriting.

Naya,

I didn't wake you up this morning because I wanted to let you sleep in. I am in hair and makeup getting ready for my meet and greet. You can order anything you want from room service my treat. Also the hall where I will be performing is called Oscar Peterson Concert Hall. A driver will be waiting for you outside at 8 to escort you to my concert where to you will taken backstage.

Demi.

Wow Demi really pulled out all the stops for tonight. I just couldn't help it when my mind started to wander to all those fun times we had had together. I missed her so much and acting like I didn't like her was so hard for me to do. I really did miss her. I got up and started getting ready for tonight. Even though the concert wasn't for another 5 hours I wanted to look perfect for Demi tonight. I was looking through my outfits when someone knocked at the door.

Naya: Who is it.

Person: It's me.

I could recognize that voice anywhere. I walked over to the door and opened it up. It was my brother. I had told him to come to Canada with me because I didn't know what Demi was planning and I didn't trust myself with her.

Erick: So what's happening tell me what's going on.

I let him in and we went to sit on the small sofa that was there.

Naya: Well Demi has been acting really strange ever since she called me to come her. She keeps on saying that tonight will make everything ok again.

Erick: Are you that oblivious or are you just playing.

I was caught off guard by his change in voice and I didn't know what he was talking about.

Naya: What are you talking about.

Erick: She's obviously going to propose to you tonight at her concert.

Now usually I thought my brother was always sane in judgment but now he was just being insane.

Naya: Your crazy you know that right.

Erick: I mean think about it she flew you all the way from L.A. To Canada for a concert. She keeps on telling you everything will be ok again. If that doesn't scream proposal then k don't know what does.

Now that I think about it he was making solid points but I still Walsall to sure that Demi was really going to propose to me.

Naya: I don't think she is going to propose to me that's crazy.

Erick: Ok what ever you say but just in case we are going to make you fabulous for tonight.

I started getting dressed but the thought of Demi actually proposing to me never left my mind.

Demi's P.O.V.

Time flew by so fast and before I knew it, it was concert time. I was on stage performing heart attack when I happened to glance backstage and what I saw took my breath away. Naya hadn't arrived before I started my concert and I was worried. I thought maybe she had changed her mind and she wasn't coming but she was here. She had on a stunning black dress that fit her curves perfectly. She had on makeup but not a lot just enough to bring out her face. She was stunning. I almost forgot that I was on stage in a concert. I had to regain my composure. Once I finished the song I addressed the audience.

Demi: Hey guys how are y'all doing tonight.

I was greeted by the sounds of my screaming fans.

Demi: Well I have something special planned for you guys.

I was greeted by another round of cheers

Demi: Well as you guys all know I have been in a very happy relationship with a very beautiful women.

I looked over at Naya and saw her blushing slightly then I faced back towards the crowd.

Demi: Well tonight I am going to do something that I should have done a long time ago Naya come out here.

She slowly but surely walked onto the stage.

Naya's P.O.V.

Demi: Naya come out here.

I was shocked that Demi wanted me to come out onstage but I hesitantly walked out onto the stage. The thought of what Erick had told me earlier about Demi proposing to me. I suddenly got really nervous. Once I was fully on the stage the crowd erupted into cheers and applause I was amazing how much these people supported Demi so much. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Demi talking. She seemed really nervous and was acting weirder than normal.

Demi: Naya I know that we haven't been on the best terms as of lately and I completely take responsibility for everything that went on between us. But I love with a passion that I just can't explain and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

I was clinging on to every word that she was saying. She started pulling something out of her pocket and before I knew it she was kneeling down on one knee.

Demi: Naya Marie Rivera will you make me the happiest girl on this earth and marry me.

This action earned her many awes from the crowd people even started to chant say yes. But I was speechless I can't believe she wanted to marry me. That's when I realized she was still waiting for an answer from me. I looked down and saw the move in her eyes. I reached for her hand and pulled her to her feet. And before she could say anything I captured her lips in a kiss. It wasn't rough like most of our kisses but it was softer and more longing. When we pulled apart she has the most idiotic smile on her.

Demi: So I'm guessing that's a yes

She put the mic to my mouth so that the audience could hear.

Naya: Of course I will marry you silly.

Demi: Did you guys hear that she said yes.

She took the ring out of the box and put it onto my finger. She quickly captured my lips in a kiss and was then leading me off stage so that she could finish her concert. My mind was still racing at the events that had just taken place I can't believe me and Demi are engaged this is the best day of my life.

A/N:

Heyy guys it's your author I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I took a lot of time writing it. This was a fun chapter for me to write. I am also enjoying updating every day I think that I will be continuing this. Also this book is coming to and end but I will be making a sequel I will give you guys more info as this book comes closer to an end. And if your reading this remember your BEAUTIFUL and I LOVE you so much.

Twitter: @demifanfics_