Chapter 11

Naya's P.O.V.

I dialed Demi's number and she answered on the first ring. For some reason i was kind of relieved that demi hadent gone out and done something crazy.

Demi: Naya Baby im so sorry please come home and let me explain

Naya: No theres no need for you to explain i over reacted and im so sorry

Demi: No you didnt over react to anything im pretty sure if the roles were reversed i would have done the same thing. Especially if somebody was kissing on my girl. Now come home and let me explain.

Naya: Ok baby im on my way home right  now.

I quickly got in my car and made it home in 10 minutes flat. When i knocked on the door demi was already there opening it.

Demi: Naya i am so sorry.

Naya: Its ok i forgive you

Demi: Come on ill explain what happened.

After she finished explaing what happened i felt so bad for not listing to her.

Naya: Demi i am so sorry for not listing to you when it happened 

Demi: No babe its not your fault im the one who technically was cheating even if i didnt want to.

Naya: Yeah but i should have at least let you explain

Demi: But all that matters now is that your back.

Naya: I love you so much demi

Demi: I love you to Naya.

Naya: Babe can we go lay down today was a long day and im tired.

Demi: Sure baby anything for you.

We walked upstairs and got into bed. I didnt even bother changing into my pjs. I was really tired. I looked over and couldnt help but to stare at demi she just looked so beautiful.

Demi: What do i have something on my face? Is there something in my teeth?

Naya: No you just look so beautiful im just so glad i have you.

Demi: Im glad i have you to. Now lets go to sleep we have an early morning tommrow.

A/N: Heyy guys i got my laptop fixed. Hopefully nothing else bad goes wrong.Enjoy.