Chapter 15

Demi's P.O.V.
It's been going good ever since me and Naya talked about how she was feeling and now we're talking more and she doesn't feel abandoned. But I feel like that problems going to come back because my manager just told me that I'm going on a six month long tour and there's no way I can say no with the release of my new album it's the perfect time.

Demi's Manager: Demi did you just hear what I said?

Demi: What I'm sorry

Demi's Manager: I said we should be taking off for your first stop in three days.

Demi: What three days that's not enough time can you at least give me a week so I can break the news to Naya.

Demi's Manager: Fine Demi but a week is all I can give you we have to get this tour started as soon as possible

Demi: Ok I'll see you in a week

Demi's Manager: One week Demi that's it.

Naya's P.O.V.

Today was me and Demi's six month anniversary and I wanted everything to be special. It just had to be perfect I wanted Demi to know exactly how much I loved her and I was sure this would let her know. I had cooked the perfect meal for us and after that I planned on us going upstairs and just relaxing for a change.

I had to hurry and set everything up though Demi should be home soon from her meeting. And as if on cue she came in through the door.

Demi: Naya we need to tal-

Naya: Surprise babe

Demi: Wow Naya what's all this for?

Naya:What do you mean babe it's for our 6 month anniversary

Demi: Our what

By the look on her face I could tell that she had forgotten the most important day in our relationship maybe i didn't mean as much to her as she let on.

Naya: You forgot didn't you

Demi: I didn't forget babe I just didn't remember

Naya: Wow Demi that's real low

Demi's P.O.V.

Naya: You forgot didn't you

I can't believe I forgot our anniversary how could I be so careless. With all the preparation for the album it totally slipped my mind. And the next thing I said was totally stupid.

Demi: I didn't forget babe I just didn't remember.

Naya: Wow Demi that's real low.

Before I could say anything else Naya was storming out the door.

Demi: Naya wait I'm sorry.

Naya: Demi just leave me alone I'm going out I'll be back..maybe

And with that she was gone. I wasn't going to chase after her either. I know she needs time to cool off and I'm going to give her that time. I think I'm going to need more than a week to break the news to Naya

To Be Continued...

A/N:
Heyy guys here is the new update. I hope you guys enjoy the next part should be up by next week. I love you guys thanks for sticking with me even though my updates don't come regularly you guys are the best. Enjoy.
Follow me on Twitter @demifanfics_ I just made it so I can keep you guys updated