Chapter 3

Demi's P.O.V.

Once i got home i quickly turned on the telvision and turned the tv to TMZ. 

Tv Person: This just in Naya Rivera and Demi Lovato cheating on there boyfriends with each other. We have pictures of the two holding each others hand and whispering into each others ears. in this video you can see Demi Lovato grab Naya Rivera's hand and whisper something in her ear.

Oh my gosh i have to call Naya right now

PHONE CONVO

( D=demi ) (N=naya)

D: Have you seen the news yet

N: Yeah can i come over ill explain everything when i get there

D: Yeah sure

END OF PHONE CONVO

A couple of second later i got a phone call

PHONE CONVO

D=demi  W=wilmer

W: Were over demi i thought you loved me

D: Baby i do im sorry we werent doing anything i swear

W: well thats not what it looked like

D: Im sorry

W: whatever were over goodbye demi

 END OF PHONE CONVO

I sat on the sofa and cryed when there was a knock at the door i almost forgot that Naya was coming. I went and opened the door to a crying Naya.

Demi: Come in tell me what happened.

We walked over to the couch and sat down.

Naya: Me and sean were watching TMZ when the segment about you and me came on. He got so mad he hit me and he called the wedding of and he kicked me out.

Demi: Well hey you can stay here until you find somewhere to stay.

Naya: Thank you

Demi: And trust me things with me and wilmer didnt go any better. He called me and broke up with me. What kind of jerks breaks up with you over the phone.

Naya: i dont know i just done know what im going to do

Demi: Dont worry its going to be ok. 

Before i knew what i was doing i leaned in and kissed her.

                     Naya's P.O.V.

Demi was comfting me and before i knew what she was doing she leaned in and kissed me. But the strange thing was i didnt pull back i was actually sad when she pulled away.

Demi: You have no idea how long ive been wanting to do that.

Naya: Do you think its a good idea for us to be together. I mean with everything that just happened.

Demi: I dont care what people think and neither should you 

Naya: Your right

Demi: I dont know if this sounds wierd or not but the first time i saw you i knew that i wanted to be with you

Naya: Not weird i thought the same thing when i met you. 

Demi: Come on its getting late we should go to sleep. 

Naya: I dont have anything to sleep in

Demi: ill give you some of my sweats and a shirt and you can sleep in my room. then tommorow well go to you house to get your clothes.

Demi gave me her sweats and we got into bed.

Naya: you know your a really cool person

Demi: You are to

Naya: Goodnight

Demi: Goodnight

I snuggled up into her and she wrapped her arm around me

Naya: Sorry im a cuddler

Demi: Its ok i kind of like it

After a while i fell asleep tommorows gonna be along day

A/n: Hey guys im going to try and upload atleast 2 or three chapters a day because on this Weekend starting on friday im not oing to be at home and i wont have my laptop so i will just update as much as i can. P.S. you guys are so amazing i love all of you. Enjoy.