school a year after mom

y/ns pov

it's been almost a year since my cheating mother died I feel bad for Sid she knew her better than she knew herself. I was walking next to Sidney as I had my headphones in listening to NIRVANA I then felt myself being lifted into the air by something muscular and tall it had to be the one and only Stu Machar. "put me down or I swear to god Stu!" I pretty much yelled as he put me down. "sorry damn didn't know you were bat shit crazy." he said joking I hit his arm and looked at Sidney who was giggling knowing I used to have a crush on Stu when I was younger even though I still liked him but lied and said I didn't so Sid's best friend would date him even though they cheated on each other in the dark they were perfect in the light.

Stu's pov

I walked behind y/n picking her up even though I knew shed freak out I thought it would be funny, as I picked her up she yelled "I swear to God, put me down, Stu!" I found it cute as she wiggled out my arms I let her out of my grip saying "sorry damn didn't know you were bat shit crazy." I watched as she looked at her older sister she looked so cute when she's mad but I cant think like that not anymore, Billy and I have a plan but she and be as distraction even Billy said he can think like that anymore or we might have to change it a little i saw my 'girlfriend' i cant wait until she's gone!

Tatum's pov

I saw how Stu looked at y/n he never looked at me that way it made my blood boil so I never liked her after we started dating and I was angry Sidney made me ask before I dated Stu even though we cheated on each other I 'loved' him and he was mine the and I will show her! 'hey baby, I missed you!" I said going to kiss him and made eye contact with y/n before closing my eyes after seeing her frown then I heard Sidney's boyfriend Billy I thought he was hot like I mean everyone did except y/n I knew she was a liar I mean they way talk to each other I mean come on as if they aren't dating behind Sid's back but shes to 'sweet and innocent' for that, yeah my ass

Billys pov

I walked over to Sid and tried to kiss her but she rejected me I hugged her instead then hugged Tatum even though I hated her and then high-fived Stu waiting to hug y/n. y/n had her back turned to me and I hugged her from behind smelling her hair which smelled like a summers day! "we get off of me!" she said joking I could tell all of her emotions I knew y/n better than she knew herself I also knew y/n was an innocent girl I was surprised when she didn't know what sex was which meant that she never had it I was glad she was so innocent, it turned me on so much. I was lost in thought till she pushed me off of her "Billy are you ok?" she asked and for some reason, i got kinda hard.

571 words