The party

Ik I skipped a lot but idc..🥰

Y/ns pov

I got ready for the party I haven't really talked to anyone keeping to myself to not make anyone mad but that's all I felt around me. Anger was a powerful emotion I wish no one was angry in our little group it hasn't been the same since Sidney said Billy tried to kill her but I don't think we were ever normal.

Later that day

I put on my costume I didn't really know what to wear without looking like a slut, I wore what I was going to with Casey so we could match but I don't think we can as j was getting ready I started crying missing my friend realizing that I was trying to replace my love for her in other things it hit knowing I couldn't talk to anyone Billy and Stu don't like her do they don't care Tatum doesn't like me at all and Sud it so far up Tatum ass to understand her own opinion so the only person left was Randy and we didn't hang out much but whenever we did he was sweet and everything I wasn't to myself. I had got out the house and started walking to Stu's house right before dark when I got there he was dark people were there a lot of people I was mad because it was supposed to be a little get together but I wanted to get a drink before I left so I wouldn't be dehydrated but I was pulled into the living room on my way to the kitchen by the one and only Stu, "omfg Stu! You gave me a heart attack" I said grabbing my chest. "We wouldn't want the now would we sweetheart?" He said making me blush lightly. "Where's my sister?" I asked because I didn't see her "oh she's with Billy"

Billy's pov

I hate her but I'm doing what I need to do, I wish I didn't have to fuck this slut, she's just like her mother I wish I was with y/n or even Stu I guess, hearing her pathetic moans and wines make me want to die for real, after I had to have sex with her she asked me who my one phone call was so I lied obviously I didn't call my dad I called Stu to have him call Sidney at Tatum's house without her sister after most people were gone I know y/n was here as Stu's bedroom door open and I knew that plain worked, we drugged her just enough for about 30 minutes not to long but enough to kill her sister or almost and have her believe it was Sidney all along I stood up and 'ghostface' stabbed me with a fake knife I pretended to be dead and now the plain was almost done.

LATER 3d-PERSON POV

Y/n woke up confused and walked down to the kitchen to see Stu bleeding and bully looking like he was defending himself from my sister as soon as Stu saw y/n he told her to call the cops which she did y/n never thought Sidney could be so evil, little did she know she was so naïve and easy to be manipulated

553 word!
I'm so sorry for not updating I'm getting writers block but Urm yea anygayssss how's school school gyat me feeling like this rn 😭🔫