The cops😒

3rd persons pov
The cops came and asked every stupid question ever thought of. After that the small group were informed that Tatum, dewy and gale weathers all died plus some others but not only that but Cotten weary was innocent and was blamed for the murder of y/ns mother and it was assumed Sidney did it. Sidney was going to jail as soon as the police got their Sidney was put in a cop car, the boys saw the hurt on y/ns face but only felt happy they got away with their plain which took over two years to plain and do. The boys had to go to the hospital they could stay up to 5 days because Stu need surgery immediately so he'd probably stay longer than the other two, and Billy was hurt bad but not as bad as Stu, Stu was hurt the worst and y/n was hurt the lest. They pointed that out that Sidney probably wanted to get away with it and leave her sister alive so she wasn't alone. y/n was upset when they found out Randy was dead, she knew he didn't listen to his own rules but she     thought he was smart enough to get                away, to tell the tell of the 'ghostface' killings.

                      Billy pov

I was happy Stu and I didn't get caught but I felt just a little bit bad for y/n but it's ok I guess that means she's mine well mine and Stu's I guess. But now maybe her slut sister won't hold her back from her dreams like she used to, Stu and I will offer to look after her because we're adults and her dads dead but she was closest to him out of the whole family, and she doesn't know yet  but she would very soon. That's going to suck for her but at least Stu and I are going to be happy it's not like we're gonna kidnap her or anything she doesn't really have any other family members and I think the cops will let us look after us because we 'went through the same things' and my dad is like above the cops so I think that they will also the cops are so stupid they could've looked harder and found out it was Stu and I but their lazy ass's could never. That mean Stu and I will be happy with y/n even if she's not at first. She will get used to only having us then she get new friends and forget about the 'woodsboro, California' killings also now know as the 'ghostface killings' but I like the name.

                      Stu's pov
I was rushed into a ambulance for my injuries and was then rushed to the hospital where I went into surgery when I woke up y/n was in my room asleep on the chair in a hospital gown she looked to peaceful sleeping I tried to get up but the pain stopped me from doing that, I watch as she moved uncomfortably in the hospital chair until I saw the door open and Billy came in looking goofy in his own hospital gown as he told me the plain with the goal asleep on the other side of me "we can try and see if we can be her gardens because she's 16 so I think they'll let us maybe plus she has no family other than that slut that's in jail" Billy said with a chuckle at the end of his sentence which made me chuckle a little bit knowing I'll have my horror movie buddy back. He also told me what they were calling the killings they thought their was two this whole time but with it being Sidney it made sense there was only one, I decided I would talk with the cop tomorrow because I was being released last but y/n was first my parents were going to drive me crazy when they got back I wish I waited so I could kill them two but I love my family but I knew the questions were gonna be to much.

                      Y/ns pov
I woke up after I was shaken lightly by an unknown person, when I looked up I saw a nurse she asked me to go back to my room Stu was asleep and it was dark outside. I walked to 'my room' slowly wanting to make the walk longer as the room was small and cramped once I got back into the hospital room I was met with Billy Loomis laying on my bed "what are you doing here Billy?" I asked "just waiting for you sweetheart." He said smugly "move I'm tired" I said lying though my teeth. "Your lying sweetheart you voice changed" he said in a more serious tone "move Billy I want to go to sleep or at least lay down" I said trying to get him out of 'my room' "please sweetheart you want me here and I want to be here come lay down with me we can hang out like old times except we're in a hospital" he said I soon gave in and laid next to him and he started to cuddle with me I soon fell asleep and I could've sworn I heard him say I love you but I was to tired to ask so I fell asleep

906 words

                             A/n  
Sorry it's been so long since the last update I haven't had the most inspiration but I'm glad and I hope you like it who should be the love interest? Could you guys lmk bc idk it could be Stu Billy or both up to you!