Daddys girl

Stu's pov
We walked into her house nobody's home, and it was just her and I for once I loved her company, she walked me to her room and the grabbed some clothes to change (^) into so she left down there hell to change and after she left I started looking around her room, I saw at least five pictures of her and her dad, I guess what they say is true 'to be a daddy's girl you truly have to be the most clueless.' After snooping around I heard the creaky bathroom door open I sat on her bed, and grabbed a plushy

' After snooping around I heard the creaky bathroom door open I sat on her bed, and grabbed a plushy

The room
Y/n walked in her room and walked up to me then pushed me in the floor. "Ow bitch that hurt" I said from the floor "not my problem you should have moved" she said laying down on her bed and I admired her from the floor she asked if I wanted to watch anything so I put on clueless, because it was one of her favorites I knew from stalking her, i felt bad for throwing that chair at her so I wanted to clean her up from the glass cuts she got so that's what I did as she asleep in my arms. After she went to sleep I layer down behind her after unlocking the window for Billy to come through.

Billy pov
After seeing Stu walk away with Y/n after school, I felt some type of jealousy. The only thing going through my mind is how hard it's going to be to follow through with the plan. No matter how Stu or I feel, we must continue with it. I decided to skip school after they left and go smoke so I could let off some steam, I saw y/n get in Stu's car so I wanted to punch Stu maybe even kill him right there and take y/n as mine but I didn't so I ran to the store so maybe the time would pass faster, I didn't realize that by the time i can put the store it was past three so I would go to y/n's house to say hi, I walked to her house and knocked on the door and nothing so I went over to her window, she was so beautiful that I was staring at her but then I saw Stu in the bed with her I was angry so I knocked on the window and y/n was starting to wake up but Stu had told her to go to sleep that he'd take care of it he was loud to loud, but after getting her to sleep he let me in her room, the room of the girl we both loved.

(Sorry it took so long I promise I'll update more) 435 words