little innocent y/n

It fits up there and this is the hair

I woke up in the hospital and then saw my sister and father in the chairs next to the bed, then I saw the police get questioned and discharged then I went home and said that I wanted to go to school even though Sidney didn't want me to I didn't ca...

I woke up in the hospital and then saw my sister and father in the chairs next to the bed, then I saw the police get questioned and discharged then I went home and said that I wanted to go to school even though Sidney didn't want me to I didn't care and put on my clothes and did my hair, I saw Tatum run into the house and she hugged me I realized as long as Stu isn't here she liked me and I knew why she asked if I was ok and I said yes but she looked and the cuts on my face and neck from the glass doors the Casey happened to have I then saw Dewy Riley he was a sweetheart but he was easy to manipulate if it were a certain person. We all got in the car then we got to school, reporters were coming up to me asking me stuff but there was one that I remembered from almost a year ago Gale Weathers. She came up to me and started asking questions and other things and Tatum and Sidney said back up but she said something about me faking being a victim and that pissed me off, so I punched her and Sidney dragged me into the school hallway. Sidney lectured me about punching Gale but I couldn't care less so I didn't listen and just walked to class after my four classes I went to lunch and at this point, I was so tired because I didn't sleep much after I woke up from my 'coma'. I walked to the fountain and sat in my normal spot on the ground so when I had a shadow over me I looked up to see Stu "Hi?" it said in a low tone "Hey shortcake how are you feeling?" he said worried "I'm fine just tired why?" i said looking away as Sid and Tatum walked over he looked up and then down "well shorty if you want i can take you home" he said to me "like you8 would take me home right now? like right this Second?" i asked shocked and i got a look of approval from my sister and Stu nodded his head so i asked "so when are you taking me a home giraffe?" i said and i giggled at the nickname "haha, nice one" he said sarcastically "right now if you want ill even stay with you to be your night and shinning armorer!" he said in a olden day tone, "lets go before i fall asleep, please." i said standing up and Billy bumped into me "I'm sorry" i said even though i did nothing "its ok shorty!" he said "i swear to god say that again and i might get sick!" i said walking to Stu's car, i sat in the passenger seat because it was one of those cars that you had to flip if you want in the back. "He ok, do you want a movie or nah?" he said starting the car "im ok thank you though." I said as I looked outside my window, "ok y/n" he drove me to my home and I got out the car and went to my room and fell asleep almost immediately.