Stick to the plan

Billy pov
I got in her room I started to talk with Stu I didn't want to hurt her again so I wanted to see if we could get her to leave but Stu told me the only person I wanted to be with was dead so we would have to risk hurting her but the plan is impotent so it would be fine just this once that's what I told myself every time but I knew it wasn't true but I had to do what I had to do for my plan

~hours later~
Sidney's pov
I walked in my house and walked to y/n's room to find her asleep in glad that means she came straight home I think, I walked out the room and closed the door after kissing her forehead and waited for the call from Tatum. The phone rang it was Tatum then it rang again I assumed it was Randy but I wasn't sure so I hung up again then the phone rang again.

Y/ns pov
I heard Sidney screaming and running then she came in my room and locked the door and opened the closet door just incase the lock broke but I heard my window open more and Billy was climbing though it. "What happened girls I heard screaming" I heard Billy say then it happened so fast the police were there and Billy was getting arrested but I knew it wasn't him so I tryed to get Sidney to tell them that but she wouldn't ever even look at her boyfriend but I think she broke up with him right the but I'm not sure I get to the police station and Billy's calling mine and Sidney's name trying to gay out attention he had mine and when he realized he wasn't getting Sidney's attention he called my name and said it wasn't him and I trust Billy he couldn't do any of this yes he may be a little crazy but murder was too far for him he wasn't Michael Myers. This isn't a movie. I knew it wasn't Billy. I had a convince Sydney because I didn't want him behind bars. He wouldn't like it, he wouldn't survive. I just hope that realizes that before it's too late, they made me go to didn't see Sydney punch the reporter, but apparently she did, something about our mother her mother it was all Tatum talked about about Sydney's great right hook couldn't care less. I fell asleep on the floor because I was not sharing a twin size bed with my sister I head her scream for the second 2nd time I realize how annoying her scream was. her screen was always loud and echoing something, You would never forget, so I stood up and ran her because if something happened to her. I Couldn't bare Thought of it at all I had to make sure she was OK. She told me the killer called her and it wasn't Billy.