'Just' a game

I'm coming up with this whole chapter on the spot there's no plan other then what game they're gonna play😭

Just saying someone's gonna throw up so be ready for that

~~~~~

The campers were gathered around a small fire they created, sitting on logs. Firewood was beside the log Kenji and Brooklyn were sat on. On the log to their right, Sammy and Yasmina were sat, and on the log to their left, Darius and Ben were sitting directly next to each other, Darius showing Ben more pages in the survival guide. Kenji stood up and cleared his throat as loud as he could. Everyone stopped talking and looked at him.

"Alright, camp fam. Tonight, instead of just chatting around a campfire, I think we should play some games! Anyone have a starting suggestions?" Kenji asked.

"Ooh, ooh! Never have I ever! Truth or dare! Smash or pass!" Sammy started excitedly yelling out game names.

"I think truth or dare would be fun." Brooklyn said, making Kenji instantly make up his mind.

"Alright! So we're playing truth or dare. Everybody knows how to play, right?" He asked as he sat back down. Nods from everybody. "Great! I'll start. Brooklyn, truth or dare."

"I think I'll start off easy, truth." Kenji frowned, obviously hoping she would've picked dare.

"Alright, fine. What is your most hated video? Not from other people, but the video you hate the most." Kenji asked. Brooklyn thought about it for a moment.

"Oh, definitely unboxing Antarctica. It was so cold! I had a cold for weeks." Brooklyn said, Sammy's face lighting up.

"So that's why you stopped posting for a week! I was so worried something worse had happened, great it was just a cold!" Sammy said.

"Yeah, I forgot to say why I left. Anyways, Dino nerd." Brooklyn started. Darius looked up at Brooklyn. "Truth or dare?" Darius seemed to think about it for a moment.

"Truth." Darius Said, Brooklyn smirked and he almost immediately knew that he made a bad choice.

"Do you have a crush on anyone in the camp fam?" Brooklyn asked, still smirking.

"..Maybe." Darius Said, Not giving s direct answer.

"It's a yes or no question, Dino Nerd." Brooklyn stated, trying to push him. Darius sighed and blushed.

"Fine, yes. I do." Darius Said, hiding his blushing face. Brooklyn, still smirking, proud of herself. "Okay, Kenj. Truth or dare?" Kenji turned his dead to Darius with a wide smile.

"Dare!" Kenji replied, seeming confident as ever.

"I dare you to jump into the river." Darius said, smiling at Kenji. Kenji blinked at him before standing up and running toward the river.

"Bet!" He yelled before jumping straight into the river. He came out, his clothes soaking wet and his hair basically ruined. He complained about it for just about 5 minutes before realizing it was night anyways so he would be able to fix it up in the morning. Brooklyn was scooted away from him, not wanting to get her clothes wet, but she did give him his blanket so he wouldn't catch a cold.  "Alright, Island Boy,"

"Island Man." Ben corrected, cutting him off. Kenji sighed.

"Island Man, truth or dare?" Kenji asked.

"Truth." Kenji was visibly disappointed but still came up with something.

"What would you do if the person you care the most about in camp fam took your dork pouch and never gave it back?" Ben thought it was a stupid question.