The plan

IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER

~~~~~

Ben has a base of a plan, but couldn't finish it without all or most of the details. He knew darius couldn't speak though. At least not freely. The outline of the plan; Mae and Brooklyn will have the only 2 walkie talkies they could find. If Kash is out, Mr Kon has to know something about it. Kash can't be out of his cell without Mr. Kon knowing, so it's physically not possible for him to not be involved. That means they have to find a way to trick both Mr. Kon and Kash, but Kenji wouldn't like the fact that the rest of the campers don't trust his father, so Kenji can't have a part in the plan. Mae on the other hand, can. The base plan, Mae will be the one to distract Mr. Kon, it has to be something that will lead Mr. Kon to getting Kash to fill in for him, something that will get him out of his office. Mae will check between them to make sure they are still in their places. Once Kon is in a Room where he can do no harm, Sammy will use Kash's computer to lock him in the room. They'll make a power out in a useless room, that Kash will have to tend too, then lock him in too. There's a chance Kash may bring whatever controls Darius with him, so this is risky. If Kash does anything bad to Darius, Ben will be there to support him and help him feel better. Yasmina will be with Sammy, and once the two are locked in, Yasmina will run down to the medbay where Brooklyn, Darius, and ben should be, and tell them to start the surgery. Brooklyn, being Brooklyn, has already unboxed just about all medical stuff, which thankfully includes surgery. Mae will tell her and teach her how to remove the control chip, and Brooklyn will perform the same process on Darius. Once that's done, all they have to do is find a way to call for help.

~~~~~

"Everybody understand the plan?" Ben asked.

"Yeah, i think we got it. I run down and tell Brooklyn to start the surgery, Brooklyn does the surgery, and Sammy locks Kash and Kon Away." Yasmina summarized. He heard Brooklyn and Sammy say 'ohh' and that made him realize those two didn't listen or didn't get it. Ben laughed awkwardly.

"Okay.. maybe that's a better summary." Ben admitted.

"Does Darius know about the plan?" Brooklyn asked.

"I can't tell him if Kash can hear or see anything he does. He'll just have to play along when we get there." Ben explained, hearing the girls agree.

"I'll give Mae the go ahead then!" Sammy said before running off.

~~~~~

"Mr. Kon?" Mae asked, walking into Daniel's office.

"Yes? This better be important." Kon said, putting his pen down and looking up at her.

"A Brad-X told me there's smoke coming from one of the baby dinosaurs enclosures." Mae explained, Daniel groaned and stood up,

"Go call Kash, tell him to finish the paperwork." Kon said, walking out of the room. Mae followed after for a bit, making sure she was out of view and waiting till he was in the room. Mae then set off to find Kash, and when she found him she told him what Kon said and made sure he went to Daniels office. Sammy and Yasmina ran into Kash's office once he was out of view and immediately closed the enclosures door on Kon, locking it.

~~~~~

Once Kash saw the door lock he immediately realized something wasn't right. He grabbed the controls for Darius out of his pocket and listened to what Darius was hearing. 'Mae said kash and Kon are in.' A female voice said, and he realized it was another plan. He went to the pain control and set it to one of the highest settings, listening as he heard a small scream from Darius. If they were gonna try to trap Kash again, they were gonna have to fight for it.

~~~~~

Darius doubled over in pain, clutching his stomach. Ben immediately rushed to his side.

"Darius! What is it? How bad does it hurt?" Ben asked, concerned.