Introduction

Check out the spotify playlist, and if you want, you can go to my spotify account and follow me! I have a Bucky playlist also:))  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/66cZzofSUiL63ysDrdqrVh?si=6750af92681e49a8

In this story, it is a bit like the movies and a bit like the comics. It'll all be explained as the story unfolds, so don't worry >; 

   So I felt like Bucky didn't have any scenes with any kind of family members or even scenes where they talked about his relatives. It looks like they were rich, and that kind of helps if I put it in my story for the sake of plot. Bucky has to have had some sort of family tree even if his name didn't live on, right?

   I am really putting my heart into this story, so please, please, please support in any way you can! Votes, comments, shares, follows, saves to your reading lists, they all matter!

Thank you to planetaryfire for the amazing cover, I love you so much!

  For the whole Red Room thing... ykw, I'll just tell you. The Winter Soldier comes to the Red Room like normal (like in the comics), but earlier, when Yelena is still there, and he plays a big part in her developement in this au. He becomes like a protective brother or something. 

   ILYSM. My DMs are always open and messages are always welcome! You can talk to me about anything, or even ask me to write something for you! 

LOTS OF LOVEEE ~ Emily.

P.S. Comments are what I live for (besides God :P)!!! Comments are appreciated and I hate it when readers are quiet! Let's get to 500 comments! (we're at 470 or so)