#1 - Mysterious Creature

It Was A Normal Day In Headspace. Aubrey And Kel Were Fighting As Usual, While Hero Tried To Break The Fight Up. Pretty Normal Day.

Soon OMORI Would Enter In The Neighbor's Room. Aubrey Would Go Running Towards Him.

"Omori, Omori!!! I've missed you so much!!! I've been waiting for you!!"

Kel Crossed His Arms And Pouted.

"Why do you act so innocent when Omori gets here!? Just a minute ago you got angry cuz I said pink was a gross color!!!"

"Because it's not, Kel!!! You're a gross color!!!"

Aubrey And Kel Would Return To Arguing While Hero And Omori Just Watched. Hero Would Then Begin To Speak To Omori.

"Sorry about them. They seem to argue about anything. Anyways, Mari invited us to another picnic! And I'm pretty sure Basil will be there! Do you want to go? I'm sure they'd love to see you!"

Omori Would Nod.

"Great! Alright, Aubrey, Kel, we're going to see Mari and Basil. So stop arguing so we can go."

Aubrey And Kel Pouted At Each Other But Would Then Follow Omori And Hero To The Picnic Spot.

---

At The Picnic Spot, Mari And Hero Would Be Chatting While The Others Would Look Through The Photo Album.

"You seen tired, Hero. Something wrong?"

"Not really. Kel and Aubrey have just been arguing as usual all day."

Hero Sighed.

"You can rest here while I keep them in check!"

"Thanks, Mari. You're always doing so much for us-"

Before Hero Could Finish, A Bright Giant Yellow Star Would Fall From The Sky And Hit Mari. When It Hit Mari, She Disappeared...

But Then A Pink Tiny Ball With Bright Blue Eyes Would Appear.

Where Did Mari Go?..

---

Author's Note: Sorry this chapter was really fast I promise I'll make longer chapters soon. Please remember this story is satire and is made as a joke. Anyways, this is the end hope you're enjoying so far!