#2 - MARI WTF-

Everyone Was So Confused And Had Many Questions. Questions Like, "What Is This Creature?", "Where Did Mari Go?", And "Ermm.. What The Sigma..."

Hero Was Extremely Worried. He Picked Up The Small Pink Creature And Looked At It To Tell What Exactly It Was.

"What is this thing?"

"It's kinda cute!!!"

Aubrey Went Over To Look At It.

Hero Wanted Answers Though. He Wanted To Know Where Mari Was.

"Hey, uhm, little Pink thingy? Would you happen to know where a girl with a skirt, a collared shirt with a purple vest, long pretty purple hair, some shoes, and a bow on her collar?"

The Creature Was Confused And Started Making The Sounds Of What Ever It Was.

Kel Interrupted The Conversation.

"GUYS!! MY HECTOR SENSES ARE TINGLING!!! I THINK I CAN UNDERSTAND IT!!!!!"

Hero Was Confused But Before He Could Say Anything, Kel Began To Translate It.

"It says.. 'GUYS IT'S ME MARI!!!! THIS GOOFY AHH STAR HIT ME AND NOW I'M A BETA!!!' "

Aubrey Slapped Kel.

"KEL YOU BETTER START BEING SERIOUS AND STOP GOOFING AROUND!!!"

"OW!!! FINE!! WHAT IT ACTUALLY SAID WAS, 'Guy's it's me, Mari!.. I don't know what happened but now I feel different after that star hit me..' "

Hero Was Skeptical. Why Would The Love Of His Life Randomly Turn Into A Pink Creature? He Didn't Believe This...

"I dunno... What if it's the reason Mari disappeared..?"

The Pink Creature Demon Started Yapping In It's Signature Language. It Was Determined To Prove It Was Mari.

Randomly, Out Of Nowhere, Baking Stuff Appeared And The Pink Creature Started To Cook.

When It Was Done It Had Made Cookies.

Omori Was The First To Try. He Took One Small Bite. Not Even A Second Later, He Immediately Finished The Cookie. He Liked Them.

Hero Went To Grab One And Eat It. He Took The First Bite. These Were No Doubt, Mari's Famous Cookies.

---

A Little Later After Everyone Had Eaten Their Cookies. They Started To Believe That The Creature Was Mari.

Soon Kel Could Feel The "Hector" Senses Speaking To Him.

"My Hector senses are tingling again y'all!!! Hector says that Mari has turned into a creature called Kirby and it likes to inhale stuff."

"Kel, you make that sound so wrong!!"

"No I don't!! You just think it sounds wrong, Aubrey!!"

Kirby, Or Mari, Whatever You Wanna Call It/Her, Got Angry At Their Constant Arguing.

It Would Begin To Inhale The Whole Picnic Blanket, Snacks, And Basket.

Kel And Aubrey Shut Up Quickly. Basil Quickly Hid His Photo Album So It Wouldn't Get Eaten. Omori Kept His Usual Cliff-Faced. Hero Was Amazed.

"Wow Mari!! How Do You Do That!?!?"

The Kirby Thing, Aka Mari, Just Shrugged And Made More Kirby Noises.

Hero Blushed. He Thought The Kirby Thing Was Actually Kind Of Cute Now. And He Knew The Love Of His Life Was Beautiful No Matter What.

But Is It Really The Love Of His Life....?

---

Authors Note: TYSM FOR READING Y'ALL WSHEJJEWJJDJESJJDJ IT'S REALLY FUN TO WRITE THIS IT'S JUST SO SILLY!1!!11!ABAHDHSHSUD!1!1!! ANYWAYS HOPED YOU ENJOYED, SMASH THE LIKE BUTTON AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE STUFF LIKE THIS AND-