I Needed You Pt. 2

https://www.stopitnow.org/ohc-content/crisis-hotlines

This link will bring you to a lot of numbers if you or anyone in need needs help. Don't be afraid to get help!

x - x - x - x -
Prompt: Natasha has been spending a lot of time with Peter Parker, the newest avenger. She starts to ignore you, leading for your mental health to decline.
Warning ⚠️ - attempted suicide (Read at your discretion)
- x - x - x - x -
"I NEED HELP!"

Tony rushes up with Bruce not too far behind him. They're faces immediately pales when they see Y/N.

"Tony grab her and carry her downstairs, Wanda keep holding her wounds, they need to be secure, we can't risk her bleeding out!!" He yells rushing back downstairs.

Tony scoops up Y/N while Wanda keeps the wounds compressed. They rush down to find Bruce with the medical gurney all set up. They run to meet him placing Y/N on the table.

Tony helps Bruce check for other wounds, hooking her up to IVs and oxygen. They then clean the wounds, checking to make sure there was no permanent damage and stitch up her wrists. After they also bandage her wrist to keep the stitch protected and clean. They don't want her getting an infection afterall.

"What happened?" Bruce sighs.

Wanda answers, "I heard her thoughts today. They weren't good"

Tony speaks up after, "Nat and her got in a big fight today"

"They did?" Wanda gasps.

Nat and Y/N are joined at the hip. Them in a fight is big news and can definately make tensions and emotions high.

"Yeah, and Natasha said some mean things" Tony says.

"Really?" Wanda gasps again.

Again Nat being mean, at least very hurtful and on purpose is not likely at all. But Wanda trusts Tony no matter how eccentric he is.

"Yeah" he says, "We were working together and Y/N came down. I asked her if she wanted to join but Nat didn't even look at her. Y/N got upset and Natasha just started yelling at her. Y/N said she just wanted to spend time with Natasha but Natasha said she was busy with Peter."

"Well," Bruce says, "Has Y/N been easting?"

"I gave her breakfast but Natasha always made sure she ate. I noticed she thinned out a little, I was very worried."

"She's been more reclusive" Bruce added.

"I think this has to do with Nat" Wanda concludes, "I'm going to go talk to her."

Wanda asks Jarvis "Where is Natasha?"

"Miss Romanoff is with Peter in the training room"

Wanda walks there and opens the door to find them sparring. They are bonding having fun together like mother and son. If her daughter like teamate wasn't in intensive care Wanda would've thought it was cute.

They stop sparring laughing when Wanda clears her throat, "Nat, I need to talk to you"

"One second Wanda can we finish-"

"NAT-" Wanda yells, eyes widening before lowing her voice, "-orry, um it's important"

"O-okay" Natasha says. She turns to Peter and smiles, "Can you give us a minute?"

Peter nods and smiles at both of us before leaving.

"What's up Wanda"

"What's up?!! What's up???!! That's all you have to say!!"