Protective - SxR(daughter figure)

Prompt: This is based on RDJ stepping in for Scarlett when asked a question about food at a panel. Y/N a teenage actress is asked a question during a panel, but Scarlett protects her and steps in.

- Requested by @obsessedwithmarvel74 -

⚠️- Body image

Scarlett

Today we are at comic con for our newest Marvel movie. The cast and I are so excited for the release of the movie. For the past 6 months we’ve been working really hard. The movie is about the formation of the newest avengers initiative. I have an onscreen daughter now. She was rescued from the red room, and Natasha basically took her under her wing. Y/N Y/L/N is the actress that plays Addelina my on screen daughter. She is amazing to work with and is just very mature for her age.

So today we are doing a panel with the whole cast. I am nervous as usual before any event but I’m excited for Y/N because I think it’s her first bug project.

“Y/N are you ready?” I ask.

Since she is a minor I have been looking out for her the past months. It’s been great. She’s like a second daughter to me.

“Yeah coming” she says meeting me downstairs. She is in a red dress, her brown hair flowing down.

“Oh I love that dress” I smile.

“Thanks” she smiles back.

“Are you excited for this?”

“Uh, yeah I am,”

“Well Flo and Lizzie are meeting us there. The hosts shpuld be finishing setting everything up”

“Okay…uh Scarlett, what if I don’t know what to say?”

“Well I’ll help you” I reassure flancing over at her.

She is picking her skin around her fingers and spinning her fidget ring.

I take one hand off the wheel and grasp her one hand, “Hey, I’ll be with you the whole time okay, I promise if you feel uncomfortable or need to leave, I’ll find a way. And I know the whole cast will do whatever it takes. You’re practically my daughter. If you want to leave just motion to me, okay”

She nods and smiles, “Thanks Scarlett”

We drive the rest of the way talking about different things. We talk about the movie, cast members and other stuff until we pull into the arena.

“Okay so Flo, Lizzie and Chris is in the chill put room”

“Chill out room?”

“It’s like a breakroom. It has snacks, private bathrooms, etc. It’s nice.”

"Oh cool" she smiles.

"Okay, are you ready to go?"

"Yep" she grins, popping the 'p'.

We get put of the car and walk into a side entrance. We go through security and get our badges to say that we are here for the comic con.

"Here you both are, the break room is down the hall, take 2 left and a security member should be waiting. He will take you to the breakroom." The host smiles, "My name is Xavier if you have any other questions."

"Thank you"

We walk to the back and get led to the breakroom. "Scarlett, Y/N, you made it" Flo cheered.

"Flo was wprried you two got lost."

"Hahaha, no we didn't" Y/N states, "Lizzie!, Flo" she cheers back, "Hey where's Chris?"