13-♥️Jealousy♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

Let's Start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I opened my eyes , my head was paining like hell . I looked in the room and find myself on the bed but i remenber i slept yesterday on the couch then how am i sleeping here !!

I tried to remember what happened yesterday ..... Yaah i got it
I was having a panic attack when everyone came and the doctor injected me to make me sleep .

I stood up. and went into the washroom . I brushed my teeth and took a long shower to relax myself . Today i will go to the hospital because for a long time i didn't go there . I wore shirt and jeans with watch in my left hand . I went downstairs and i was shocked to see my parents and bhai here .

"Bhai," I shouted .

Everyone looked in my direction as i ran towards my bhai and hugged him tightly like there is no tomorrow .I was missing him too much

"Princess how are you , missed me?" Bhai asked .

"Bhai i missed you so much ," I said.

Tears started falling from my eyes . Bhai wiped my tears . I went towards maa and papa and hugged them .

"Meri bachi kaise h ab tu ?" Papa asked .

"Theek hu papa," I said .

He patted my back .

"Why didn't you tell me you all are coming?" I asked and pouted.

"We wanted to suprise you princess," Bhai said.

"Beta ab kaise h tumhari tbiyat theek hona ab ?" Maa asked (revansh's mother) .

"Ji maa but my head is in pain like someone hit on my head with something hard ," I said.

"Me ramu ko keh deti hu coffee bana de tumhare lie acha lagega tb," Maa said.

I nodded . I looked in hall to find my babe but he wasn't here .

"Where is rian?" I asked.

"Bhabhi he went to school early as today is function in his school ," Nandini said.

Oh yah how i forgot , i promised him that i will come with him .

"I promised him that i will go with him and me duffer was sleeping," I said slapping my head .

"It'a ok bhabhi you are not well that's why he understood," Nandini said .

I nodded . Maa gave me a cup of coffee which help me to ease my headache.

After sometime my parents and bhai left .

"Maa i am going hospital ," I said to maa.

"Ohk beta but try to come early," Maa said.

I nodded .

"Beta revansh will drop you," Maa said.

"No need maa i can go myself,"I said.

"He is your husband , this is his responsiblity to take care of his wife," Maa said .

Revansh didn't say anything and went outside . I nodded and took my purse and went outside . Revansh was leaning to his car with phone in his hand . I went towards him realising my presence he looked up from his phone at me . I tear off my gaze from him . I didn't notice when a brick come under my leg and i lost my balance , i was about to fall but someone's hand hold my waist . I opened my eyes to revansh holding me with giving me look like 'are you crazy' .