CHAPTER 4

[ At the night dinner]

Wonwoo and Mingyu sat at the dinner table, surrounded by their families. Their parents were engaged in lively conversation, catching up on the latest news and asking questions about the wedding. Wonwoo's eyes kept drifting over to Mingyu, watching him with a sense of contentment.

Mingyu sat beside him, chatting with their families and making them laugh with his wit and charm. Wonwoo admired the way Mingyu could effortlessly switch from serious businessman to charming socialite.

It was clear how much their parents adored Mingyu, and Wonwoo felt proud to be married to such an incredible man.

As the dinner progressed, the conversation turned to the future, and the families discussed upcoming events and plans for the next few months. Wonwoo listened to their words, the warmth of their voices filling him with hope for the life he would build with Mingyu by his side.

[A few minutes]

"excuse me..I'm just going to the restroom."

Wonwoo got up from his seat at the dinner table, excused himself politely to the others in the group. He then headed towards the restroom, as he had indicated.

As he made his way to the restroom, Wonwoo felt a rush of relief wash over him. Being surrounded by their families was lovely, but it had also made him feel a bit overwhelmed. He just needed a moment of solitude to center himself and gather his thoughts.

When he reached the restroom, he took a moment to splash some water on his face and take a few deep breaths. The cool water helped to clear his mind, and he began to feel more grounded and at ease.

"Do I really need to act like I'm his real husband?"
Wonwoo throughs

Wonwoo stood in front of the mirror, looking at his reflection as he pondered his thoughts.

He did love Mingyu. Truly and deeply. But sometimes the reality of their situation made him wonder if they were pretending too much.

Being by Mingyu's side felt natural and comfortable, but at times he worried about the expectations placed upon him as a husband. As he stood there, he heard footsteps approaching the restroom.

Wonwoo quickly composed himself, straightening his clothes and trying to look normal. As the door opened, Mingyu walked in, his expression filled with a mixture of concern and curiosity.

"Mingyu? Why are you here? I mean are you here to.... you know?" Wonwoo shyly says

Mingyu raised an eyebrow, a hint of mirth in his eyes. He knew exactly what Wonwoo was implying, and he couldn't help but chuckle softly.

"Oh, my love, you wound me. Can I not simply use the restroom as well?"

"Ohh...no..of course yes.."

Mingyu stepped closer to Wonwoo, a devilish smile on his lips. He wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him closer.

"But now that I'm here, I can't help but be tempted. You look so stunning in this suit, after all. How can I resist?"

wonwoo pushing mingyu a little it's seems like he's uncomfortable.

Wonwoo just looking in the floor.

Mingyu noticed the subtle rejection from Wonwoo and immediately withdrew his hands, recognizing that he might have crossed a line.

"I'm sorry, love. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I'll give you some space," he said softly, taking a step back.

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay."