CHAPTER 10

The scene shifts back to the present, where Wonwoo and Mingyu now sit, the tension in the air palpable. Wonwoo's eyes glisten with lingering emotions as he recalls the powerful memory. He looks up at Mingyu, his voice laced with a mix of anger and longing.

"Mingyu, do you even understand why I'm angry at you even though you didn't mean it?"

Mingyu's heart sank as he heard Wonwoo's words, his body tensing with anticipation for the impending confrontation.

"Wonwoo, I don't understand what you're saying..." he replied, his voice laced with confusion.

"Please help me understand why you're angry with me...I need to understand..."

Wonwoo's anger boiled to the surface, his words sharp and direct.

"Everything!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with frustration and sorrow.

"Everything, Mingyu! I can't help but feel angry because you and your father deceived me! Everything that happened was so sudden and unexpected! Did you even think for a second about what I felt?!"

Wonwoo's words pierced Mingyu's heart, leaving an ache that reverberated through his entire being.

"Wonwoo, I...I didn't mean to deceive you. It was my father's idea, I couldn't say no...but I fell in love with you." he pleaded, his voice heavy with guilt and longing.

Wonwoo's anger flickered with a hint of uncertainty, his resolve wavering for a moment. He gazed deep into Mingyu's eyes, searching for the truth behind his words.

"Your father's idea, huh?" he muttered, his voice slightly trembling.

"Did you ever stop to think about how it would affect our relationship?"

"I'm so sorry, Wonwoo," Mingyu's voice wavered, his eyes pleading with Wonwoo to understand.

"It was a mistake, a terrible mistake. I understand that now, and I will do everything in my power to make it right. Please, my love, can you find it in your heart to forgive me? I love you, Wonwoo...I truly do."

Wonwoo's heart pounded with conflicting emotions, his anger vying with the love he felt for Mingyu. He stared at him, his voice a quiet whisper.

"I want to...I want to believe you, Mingyu. But my heart is shattered, and it hurts...it hurts to love you."

"w-what did you say? y-you love me?" surprise and joy are the only things that mingyu feels now, these are the answers he has been waiting for for a long time. and from now on he is very happy.

"yes! it's the case of the pain...the pain..." trembling words came out of wonwoo's mouth and tears like rain that didn't stop in abundance.

"wonwoo please? I'm sorry...I didn't like all that! and I can't do what you say." tears flowed down his face.

"I love you so much..." He said and slowly knelt on the floor while crying.

wonwoo was angry because of what happened to mingyu's father and he tried to avoid him because he could see how the man in front of him would beg who was now kneeling in front of him asking for forgiveness.

wonwoo didn't even do anything because he felt sorry and regretted that he tried to harm mingyu.

wonwoo slowly knelt down to meet mingyu and to wipe his tears that never stopped flowing.

"m-min..." he never thought that the man in front of him would cry like this. because he thought his eyes were full of anger. but now it's full of tears. tears that soften his heart...

"shh...stop crying.." he let him stay because she couldn't bear to see the man like this.

"sorry wonwoo...let me come back and take care of you..." his voice was trembling and weak. and obviously cold.