17 💜 Brutal Payback

Forty five minutes later, my arms are behind my back, bound tightly from my biceps to my wrists keeping my arms straight. It took you a while to do it. You had me kneel on the sofa, facing the back of it, as you worked the rope. Every time you pulled it tighter you stroked my neck, your touch so gentle that I knew the play would be rough. I definitely don't feel like I'm winning anymore.

Now I'm sitting on one of the hard wooden chairs in the kitchen. Spread eagle and facing the back of it. My ankles tied tightly to the front legs of the chair behind me. I've only been alone in the kitchen for five minutes, but it feels like hours. You're outside smoking. That means you're calming yourself before we start. Keeping your monster in check. Keeping me safe.

As you walk back into the kitchen from the garden, carrying two wooden pegs I start to tremble

'No..Daddy... Please...' I've never used pegs - not really - we tried once, briefly, and that time you didn't manage to let go of the peg fully before I started screaming the house down.

'I don't like pegs,' I whine. 'Please... Sir...Daddy... can't you use the belt instead?'

'Shhhh, Little One, you are not in charge. I am your Dom. You are my sub. You know better than this,' you say softly as you crouch down in front of me. 'And you know how to stop this. You remember don't you? If you want it to stop, you click your fingers. You can still do that can't you?'

I nod.

'Good girl. Do you want to click your fingers?'

I feel my chin wobble. Fuck I don't want the pegs. But I also need this. Need to belong to you. Need the pain to stop all the fucking thoughts. The insecurities. The work frustration. I need the tune of the pain to move me away from everything else, and bind me to you.

'No, Daddy. I don't want to click my fingers.'

'Good girl,' you say again, and drop the pegs to the floor in front of me. Making sure I can still see them. Feel the threat of them. Then you walk back out of the kitchen, leaving me waiting. Always waiting. Always in a state of anticipation. Always desperate for you.

I hear your footsteps ascend the stairs. Watch the ceiling following the sound of your footsteps. They stop, briefly, then they start again. I turn my head towards the stairs as you descend. What the fuck are you going to do next?

You walk back into he kitchen with a black box in your hand. Unwrap it, take the lid off and take a toy out.

'No,' I gasp. 'Oh, fuck no...'

'You need to learn Little One. I've never used this toy on anyone before. But after what you did this morning, this is payback.'

The top of the chair is dark with my tears. I'm not sure when I started crying, but they're coming fast as I look at the toy. You'd told me about it before. It's the toy every one of your previous subs has said no to. The one that has a hand pump attached to it. The anal toy that expands with each pump.

You wipe my tears with your thumb, and your thumb turns black with the mascara you told me to wear. The one that is not waterproof. You bought it for me, for when we play, so that you can see my tears, and keep the tracks on my face till you decide it's time to clean them off.

'Now I wonder, which should we have first, the toy or the peg?' you mutter to yourself as you rummage in the kitchen drawer and pull out a spool of wire. Oh, God, what now?

You pick up the pegs and I notice there are little metal hoops attached to the ends of them. The opposite end to the part that closes. You loop the wire through one peg hoop, then leave a length of wire and loop the wire through the second peg hoop. You snip the wire. The pegs are now attached to each other by the wire - the same length as the distance between my nipples. You then attach another length of wire at the midway point between the two pegs. The wire makes a Y shape with the two pegs at the top of the Y.