Chapter 5

*It's been two days since you killed the District 5 girl and you're slowly forgiving yourself. Nobody has died which is massive surprise to you. Everyone is probably scattered all around the arena... maybe apart from the part where they burnt off a bit of the woods. (I know the story event is moving way too fast compare to the actual storyline from the book/movie but I won't write slowly. Also, if the storyline is not similar to the actual book/movie, don't mind it, cause remember, Katniss probably won't team up with Rue since she got Peeta, Marvel won't get killed and y/n changes the actual storyline as well, anyway, back to the story). You sit against a tree with Marvel. Cato and Clove had gone to refill their bottles. Marvel is counting something, you look at him.*

y/n: What you doin?

Marvel: Figuring out who's still alive

y/n: Who is still alive?

Marvel: Well us

y/n: Yeah duh, who else?

Marvel: Clove and Cato obviously *You give him a look* Okay, let's be serious. We got the District 3 male, the District 4 female, District 10 maleeeee? *He pause* I think so at least

y/n: Is that all?

Marvel: The little girl from eleven and her district partner

y/n: And the star-crossed lovers from twelve?

Marvel: Yeah

*You briefly know the story between them two from District twelve. The boy revealed to the audience he had a crush on Katniss, that's her name right?, way before the Hunger Games. That definitely got the Capitol's attention. You're not sure what Katniss feel towards him though. It'll probably be hard for him to kill her if he have to. I mean I wouldn't want to kill Cato... Your heart drop... Hell nah, I don't like him! I can't like him! You suddenly stand up and begin pacing back and forth, ignoring Marvel. Whatever Marvel is saying, you can barely hear it. I don't like Cato... y/n... you can't like Cato. I mean sure he's all that but-*

y/n: AHH! *You throw your dagger at a tree out of frustration*

*Why?! You let out a shaky breath. No, I don't like Cato. I won't like him. You slide the ring on and off your finger. Suddenly a canon went off, you scream, it scared the sh_t out of me. The canon signals someone's death-*

y/n: C-cato *His name left your lips as a whisper. You tug the dagger out of the tree and put it by your hip. You pick up your bow and dash towards the stream*

Marvel: Y/N!

*You can hear Marvel running behind you but for the first time, you're running way faster than Marvel. You don't think he'll have the capabilities of beating you right now. You sprint, wind whistling by your ears. I'm gonna fall, and you trip over. However, you pick yourself back up and keep running, Marvel still calling after you. The stream! You can hear the sound of running water, soon the stream come into view as you approach the clearing. You stop running, looking around, scanning for a tall, blond guy. Where can he be?! You speed walk along stream. Then you see him, crouching by the water.*

y/n: CATO *He look up at you, a little confuse at why you're here. You storm over to him, unable to form your words* Y-you!

(Cato's perspective)

*Cato stare at y/n as she march over to him. When she's only a metre away from him, she drop her bow and literally run to him. Is she going to attack me or something..? But to his surprise she practically dive at him, causing for him and her to both fall into the water.*

Cato: What are you doing?

y/n: Shut up

*It's bizarre, the way her arms cling so tightly around him. Why is she hugging me? He embrace her nonetheless. I have to admit, this is the weirdest but best hug I've ever received. They're both soaking wet, standing in a stream, hugging.*