✩Drunk care✩ Poob x GN!Reader

Summary : Y/N gets drunk and Poob looks after them.

===============================

You don't know why you went to one of Poob's parties but you did. It was loud, very. Almost too loud. You kept drinking with your friends and they kept telling you to have more. The cheering from every sip you took kept going on and on until there were no alcohol left.

You took a step back and you could hardly stay up straight. You had to lean against a wall at all times.

A few minutes later, you felt dizzy and you saw a familiar face come towards you.

"r u okay frend?"

Poob asked while tilting their head to the side slightly.

You nodded and tried to say something but your words became slurred almost instantly.
Poob held your arm and brought you to somewhere where all the lights are pretty dim - and not so colorful. It was quiet in this room.

You felt your head almost spinning - I mean, it looked like it was.

"u can stay here! i wil wach over u!"

Poob blew their kazoo and sat on the ground, patting the spot next to them.
You nodded once again - sitting next to Poob and immediately. You leaned your head against their shoulder and nuzzled against them quietly - drunk sniffles coming out of you.

Poob wrapped one of their arms around you and got close to you as they wanted you to feel less "shitty,"

A few minutes went by and you were dead asleep, almost drooling. Poob found this amusing, very. And tried not to be too loud with their kazoo.

Poob was a real friend. And they certainly helped you.

===============================

Short sorryyyyy

280 words - will make longer one's + make requests and I will do them later on!!!