✩THEIR FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOU✩

===============================
Some HCS cause why not꙳
===============================

Bive》
Bive loves how you relieve her stress so easily, just by you being there she feels better already.

《Poob》
Poob's favourite thing about you is that you rant to them about things that just pop up in your head - Poob could listen to you for hours non stop.

《Pest》
Pest loves when you laugh or smile.
He loves hearing a giggle after a snarky remark he just said. He just loves you entirely.

《Gnarpy》
Gnarpy likes how you can tolerate their childish behaviour and how you literally don't give two shits if anybody insults you or not.

《Infected》
He likes how you tried to help with the Infected Apartment - well, you did help. You're a hero to him.

《Jermbo》
Meow

《Lampert》
He likes how you keep yourself clean around him - and the effort you take to not make him feel uncomfortable.

《Mark》
Mark loves how you give him nicknames and prefer wood over anything else.

《Wallter》
Wallter's favourite thing about you is that you bought him gray stuff one time. He will never forget that.. even though its not that expensive.

《Pilby》
Pilby likes how you are calm and collected around them, trying your absolute best not to scare or startle them.

《Prototype》/ 《Scag》
She likes how you care and acknowledge her at all times- the same as Scag.

《Split》
Split loves how you always laugh at her terrible jokes.

《Unpleasant》

They like how you keep up with their ,,sigma" humour.

《Gregoriah》
He loves how you like squishy balls as much as him.

===============================

That's it for now!
Sorry for it being so short lmao

270 words