✩PARTY HCS✩

How they would react at a party!
_________________________________

Poob
The party-goer themselves, would dance alone.. and would put more decorations up until it is an eyestrain.

Bive
Would be sat in a corner rocking back and forth as her mind keeps thinking about the most worst things at this time.

Split
She would comfort Bive.. or atleast try to, but if she wasn't she would be doing a bit of stand-up comedy (people would throw tomatoes at her)

Pest
Would be in a dark corner of the room with a drink, just looking everybody - but occasionally gets up and refills his drink.

Dr Retro
Always somehow gets her hands on catnip.. let's just say things would be pretty "wild"

Folly
She would instantly get kicked out,  but if she wasnt - she would be drinking literally EVERYTHING in sight

Flesh cousin

Would get locked in a room

Gnarpy

Would just shoot people with a water gun.

Infected
Would be the life of the party 100%

Though he would get splashed with drinks most of the time

Unpleasant
Got locked in the closet with Flesh Cousin. It was a very humbling experience.

Mark
He would be trying to (how do I say this without being weird) rizz people up.... eeerrmmmm.... or would be talking about wood all of the time.

Wallter
There was no grey stuff at the party.. so he started eating the wall (close enough to the drink I guess)

Lampert
Somehow found himself in the bathroom as he was literally DISGUSTED by what he saw people doing (let's just say they got a bit 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂)

Pilby
Got squashed.

Prototype
His system just flatlined, so somebody had to fix it. (nobody was offering to help)

Reddy
got a bit quirky and started dancing

Spud
hates parties but went and AVOIDED literally everybody

Mach
She looked over the place to see if anybody was breaking some ,,rules"

Gregoriah
Passed out instantly
______________________________
THATS KT BEDLRE I GO TO SLEEP AGAIN
I HAVE NO IDEEEASSS ☹️☹️☹️
338 wORDS