I won't let him hurt you

Emily's: POV

I went to a villa and rang on the doorbell. Oliver's mom opened with a surprised face. "Is Lily at home? I'd like to give her a present." I said. "She's in her room and I'm Claire." she replied. "Emily." I said and shook her hand.

She shuddered of the cold. "Welcome in Emily." replied Claire and I thanked her. She showed Lily's room and she hugged me tighty when she saw me.

Claire smiled and went down. Her room was very colorful and she had made her own circus tent. Her closet was full of circus costumes and wigs. On the wall hung a poster about our show.

"I made this one to you." said Lily and gave me a doll that was me. "Thank you so much. I've something for you too." I replied and hung a necklace. It was a necklace to protect her. "I love it." said Lily and I smiled.

" said Lily and I smiled

"Let me help you." said Lily. She made a beautiful braid of my hair with ribbons and sparkling stones. "Thank you Lily, I love it." I said. "I wish you were my sister." replied Lily and hugged me. "Oh honey." I said. Then we played with her dolls and she laughed. I want to protect this precious child from all the evil in the world. It was very hard to say goodbye.

***

I went back home and dad went up to me. I told him that I had visit Lily. Then I got a vision and I froze.

"What did you see?" asked dad. "John is here." I said. "I know." he replied. "I've got Eleanor's gift." I said. "Why's he here?" she asked. "I won't let him hurt you, I promise." I said. "He'll pay for what he did." replied Eleanor. "Deep breath El." I said. "Sorry." she replied. "It's okay." I said.

Protect Lily at all costs

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert