I can't lose her

Georgia's: POV

I was talking to Emily. "Don't look, but Noah is looking at you." she said. I turned my head towards him and he gave me a smile. "So." she said. "So what?" I asked.

"When are you going to ask him out?" asked Emily. "Are you crazy, he's the school's most popular guy, everyone wants him." I said. Emily gave me a look. "What?" I asked. "He likes you and you like him, why do you have to make it so complicated?" she asked.

(Noah)

(Noah)

"How do you know he likes me?" I asked. "It's pretty obvious." she said. "Just forget it." I replied. "Fine." replied Emily. I sighed and opened my locker. I took my books and closed it. I was on my way to the English class when someome pushed me to the ground.

Everyone laughed, except for Emily and Noah.  "Oops, didn't see you." said Oliver laughing. "You're a loser." replied Astrid and went after her brother. I felt how the tears burned, I haven't cried since my hamster died. Noah went up to me and stretched out his hand. I took it and he helped me up on my feet.

"Thank you." I said. "Are you okay?" he asked worried. I wiped away the tears and nodded. "I'm here if you want to talk." said Noah. "Thank you." I replied. "You're welcome." he said.

***

Claire's: POV

I had been in the toy store and bought toys and clothes to Billy's baby. I got a phone call from him and he was so worried.

 I got a phone call from him and he was so worried

"Is Georgia with you?" he asked. "I'm alone." I said. "She hasn't come home from school yet. I've both called and texted her. but she doesn't answer." replied Billy. "Oh my god." I said shocked. "Mom will send out an Amber Alert." he replied. "We'll find her Billy." I said. "I can't lose her." he sobbed. "You won't lose her." I said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

I hope they find Georgia

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert