Thank you for being here for me

Billy's: POV

"I'm glad you could come." said David. "Of course." I said. I picked up my phone and saw a text messagee from Peter.

PeterWhere are you? if you're out with your male friends again

Peter
Where are you? if you're out with your male friends again.

Billy
I'm at a bar with Adam, you don't have to worry.

"What is it Billy? you seem to be concerned about something." said David. "It's nothing." I replied and took a sip from my drink. "Is it about Peter?" he asked. "Everything's fine." I lied.

"I know what you're going through and I'm here for you." he said. "Thank you, I really appreciate it." I replied. "You're welcome." he said with a smile on his face. "Thank you for being here for me." I replied.

(David)

(David)

"You're my best friend. I'll always be here for you, no matter what." said David. "I know." I replied. "If someone hurt you, I'll kick their ass." he said and I laughed.

***

Claire's: POV

"Hey Georgia." I said. "Hey." she replied. "What has happened to your face?" I asked and she looked down. "I'm gonna give you some advice, it looks like you need it. You win more flies with honey. But if you get yourself a bee... sting first." I said. "Thanks, I'll use it." replied Georgia.

"I know what you're going through, I had a tough childhood too. My dad was abusive and an alcoholic. He hit me and my mom. I was bullied at school and the teachers didn't do anything to stop it.

One day, my dad made me watch when he killed mom. I ran away from home that night and never came back. The Serpent gang saved my life, they became my family." I said. "You're very brave Claire." replied Georgia. "Thank you sweetie." I said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Claire wants to protect Georgia with her life

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert