ੈ♡˳ two

Soyeon was finally at the school library to take some of Yuqi's  Chinese lessons, which she had to pay $95 for. This caused Soyeon to work 3 jobs at a time to pay for it.

As Soyeon walked to where Yuqi was sitting, Yuqi immediately started to tutor Soyeon by giving her some basic words and making her memorise them.

"So what does this mean?" Yuqi asked for the last time, trying to not show her anger to Soyeon.

"A cat..?"

"It's a dog. Why are you so damn stupid? I don't even want to teach you anymore." Yuqi yelled in frustration as she threw Soyeon's notebook on the floor.

"I'm not stupid, I just have a shitty teacher." Soyeon replied as she picked up the notebook from the floor and threw it onto Yuqi's face, leaving her filled with anger and shock. And with that, Yuqi gave Soyeon a tight slap on her face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Soyeon yelled as she grabbed Yuqi's shoulders, attempting to push her to the ground.

And then a dark shadow loomed over the two
girls. "Detention; now."

They both gritted their teeth as they were dragged to the detention room by the librarian, giving each other nasty looks from time to time.

As they were thrown into detention, 3 people were already inside.

  Miyeon, no surprise. Shin Ae, Miyeon's boyfriend, no surprise too. But Kim Minnie, the student counsellor was here?

  Yuqi and Soyeon both found their seats, sitting across from each other, crossing their arms.

  "Yah Kim Minnie, what are you doing here?" Yuqi asked from the back.

  "There's no detention teacher, so they sent me to watch over all of you." Minnie said, standing in front of the classroom and watching closely on everyone.

  "As expected of a teacher's pet." Miyeon mumbled.

  "Miyeon, Shin Ae, why are you guys here?" Yuqi asked.

  Miyeon was about to speak but Minnie quickly cut her off. "She was caught with Shin Ae doing something fairly illegal."

  "Yah Kim Minnie! I'm going to ruin your reputation." Miyeon huffed.

  "Anyway, I'm here because a certain someone slapped me." Soyeon said, looking at Yuqi in the eye.

  "And a certain someone threw a book in my face." Yuqi smiled sarcastically at Soyeon.

  "Whats up with you, Yuqi? She's the new girl, and you're not really the kind that would bully." Minnie asked, confused.

  "Oh, we go way back." Yuqi said rolling her eyes. "She's the reason why my parents split up."

  "And you know what's bigger than the gap between your parents? It's the gap between your teeth." Soyeon couldn't help but giggle a little at her own joke.

  "Okay literature girl? I bet you use future tense when you don't have a future," Yuqi said.

  Minnie noticed things were slowly getting out of hand. "Hey guys maybe we can not fight-"

  "When you play basketball, people mistake you for the ball." Soyeon said, which sent Yuqi over the edge.

  "I'm going to call a teacher over if you guys don't stop." Minnie threatened, which caused both of them to shut up.