ੈ♡˳ six

"Is there a Song Yuqi here?" Soyeon asked the hospital receptionist. They nodded their head and led Soyeon to the room.

When Soyeon was in the room, she saw Yuqi sprawled on the hospital bed, watching some show on her phone.

"Yah, Song Yuqi! You didn't reply to my texts." Soyeon said as she rushed towards the girl in the hospital bed. "Are you okay?"

Yuqi started to burst out in laughter. "I didn't know you would be that worried."

Soyeon stood with her arms akimbo. "I'm not worried. I just wanted to annoy you."

"I'm fine, dumbass. Go back home." Yuqi said as she continued to watch the show on her phone.

"I'm here for my weekly Chinese lessons," Soyeon smirked as she confiscated Yuqi's phone and put it in her back. Soyeon took out her Chinese notebook and some worksheets, signalling Yuqi to start working.

"How about NO?" Yuqi said as she put her hand in Soyeon's handbag and took her phone back out.

"I'll leak the photos I took of you today if you don't."

Yuqi glared at Soyeon for a few seconds.

"I hate you."

"I hate you too. Let's start the lesson!"

Yuqi rolled her eyes and started to teach Soyeon like she normally would.

After an hour passed, they finished the lesson. However, it was still 6pm. Soyeon found it a little boring to stay home so she decided to stay in the hospital with Yuqi.

"Where are your parents, by the way? Shouldn't they be here?" Soyeon asked.

  "My father is probably out having sex with random girls right now. My mother is not in the country, she moved away when she divorced with my father." Yuqi shrugged her shoulders.

  "And guess whose father made my parents divorce?" Yuqi raised her eyebrows.

  "Hey, it wasn't entirely his fault-"

  "Either way, you have parents who care about you. I don't. In fact, I don't have close relatives, and barely any friends in school. No one really cares about me, do they?" Yuqi said, raising her voice a little.

  "I care about you."

  "What?"

  "Nevermind." Soyeon cleared her throat. "I'll go buy dinner for both of us."

  After coming back with the dinner, they immediately ate together.

  Soyeon cheekily put her vegetables inside Yuqi's plate.

  "Stop making me eat all your veggies." Yuqi complained as she put them back into Soyeon's plate. And then, Soyeon put them back in Yuqi's plate. Yuqi had no choice but to eat them in the end.

  "Are you going home soon?" Yuqi asked.

  "Yes. Thanks for letting me annoy you this evening." Soyeon giggled as she got ready to leave.

  "You're welcome. It was REALLY annoying." Yuqi stated.

  "Whatever." Soyeon scoffed as she walked back home.