ੈ♡˳ eight

It was the day of their school camp.

  Soyeon and Minnie were hoping to get paired together, as the pair would be able to share a tent for the school camp for 2 nights, which would be incredibly fun.

  "Okay, so I will be announcing the pairs now."

  "...... Soyeon with Yuqi."

  Soyeon actually... didn't mind? However, Yuqi looked really pissed at her after the announcement.

  "Why you?" Yuqi mumbled.

  "Minnie and Miyeon." The teacher announced next. Soyeon quickly smiled at Minnie, knowing that she had a huge crush on Miyeon anyway.

  Miyeon raised her hand. "Can I be paired with Shin Ae?"

  "Cho Miyeon, I know Shin Ae is your boyfriend, but you can't sleep in the same room as someone who is opposite your gender." The teacher said firmly. Miyeon sighed and pouted her lips at Shin Ae.

  "... Soojin and Shuhua."

  "Yay!! I got my Jinjin!!" Shuhua said as she hugged the girl who was sitting beside her.

  "I want to be paired with Hui, not you." Soojin huffed.

  The camp was mostly fun, they went to a small forest to camp out for 2 nights. Other than having to stay with your partner for activities at certain times, they got to move around freely by themselves.

  After a day full of activities, it was time to set up the tents and sleep. Being her lazy self, Yuqi asked Soyeon to set up the tents for them and sat at a side, using her phone.

  "Yuqi... I can't reach it." Soyeon whined, grabbing Yuqi's attention.

"Short ass bitch.." Yuqi muttered under her breath as she walked beside Soyeon to help her pin the tent up.

"What did you say?"

"You're really short." Soyeon hit Yuqi's right arm in annoyance.

"At least i'm not the height of a full grown man." Soyeon rebutted, having to tilt her head upwards to look at the girl because boy was she a tall one.

"Whatever. Get into the tent and sleep." Yuqi said, letting Soyeon go in first before following in.

It was.. squeezy. There was not much space for them to toss and turn, which means they were relatively close to each other. And not to mention, it was really cold too. Their blankets were barely covering them.

They both tried to sleep but to no avail.

After about 30 minutes, Soyeon broke the silence. "Can you sleep?"

"No."

"Neither can I. Should we just talk?" Soyeon said as she turned her body around to face Yuqi.

"Okay? What do you want to talk about?" Yuqi asked.

"Are we friends? Do you hate me?" Soyeon asked.

"We're not friends. And yes, I hate you a lot." Yuqi giggled jokingly.

"No i'm actually serious, are we?" Soyeon asked.

"First of all, your father-"

  "Whatever he did, it doesn't have to do with me. He doesn't take care of me much anyway. I know he cheated by getting with your mother or something? I don't know. But it doesn't have to do with me." Soyeon said firmly.

  "But he is your father." Yuqi said.

  "So? Did I choose him to be my father?" Soyeon replied back, shutting Yuqi up.

  "Okay, fine. You have a point. And to be fair, it happened quite long ago." Yuqi said.

  "Let me ask you again, do you hate me?"

  "Yes. Not because of your dad though, its because you're an annoying person in general."

  "Are we friends?"

  "Frenemies."