ੈ♡˳ three

They both went back to class after detention.

"Soyeon and Yuqi, you're finally back! Quick, we're discussing an upcoming science project." the teacher said as they both sat down in their seats.

"So, we will have a science competition! You have a choice if you want to participate." the teacher announced.

"Are you going to participate?" Soyeon asked.

"What? Scared you'll lose to me?" Yuqi scoffed. "Yes, I'll participate."

"I'm not scared. You shouldn't even try, you're not going to do better than me."

Yuqi usually wasn't up for these kinds of competitions, but she did really want to see Soyeon burst out in anger and jealousy when Yuqi wins.

"If you do better than me, I'll tutor you Chinese for free." Yuqi said with confidence.

"Ok, bet. If you do better than me, I'll come and watch your basketball game I guess." Soyeon replied, knowing that she definitely would not have to see Yuqi play a match ever in her life. Who would go to her cringe matches anyway?

Soyeon still did have to go for her expensive Chinese lesson with Yuqi 3 times every week, which was a torture for her, but at least she learnt a thing or two. She was glad she could quit her 3rd job, after the lessons were free. Of course, she was going to win the science model competition.

yuqi's phone

stupid dog

yuqi how do you say magnetic in chinese

am i your google translate

i need it for the science model competition

fine.
its ""
thank me later
(a/n: it actually means poop)

k
ur gna lose btw
and youll have to teach me for free
lol

no one asked for your opinion

  On the day of the competition, everyone brought their models to school. And boy was it intense, because Yuqi and Soyeon's models were selected for the finals, where all science teachers in the school would vote while they gave their presentation.

  It was lunch break when Yuqi heard some people's whispers.

  "Soyeon is definitely going to win over Yuqi. Look at theirs compared!"

  "Exactly. And I heard Yuqi tried really hard this time, such a loser."

  Hearing those words, Yuqi was mad. Really mad. Just then, she saw Soyeon's science model in the classroom. An empty classroom. No one will notice, right?  Yuqi sneaked into the classroom, and threw the model on the floor...

-

  "What the fuck?!" Soyeon's face was pale as a sheet as she came into the classroom to pick up her science experiment. She rushed to it, bent down and tried to fix it. But nothing worked. It was officially broken.

  Since Yuqi har to pick hers up too, she was beside Soyeon, watching trying to put the pieces back together.

  "Does this mean I win?" Yuqi smirked, cheering in happiness.

  She was so satisfied with Soyeon's reaction to it, she didn't even notice Soyeon was crying.

  "Whatever. You win. Are you happy now?" Soyeon sniffed as she ran out of the classroom. She wasn't crying because of her failed science experiment, it was because now, she had to continue working 3 jobs all at once. In fact, a high school student shouldn't even work.

  But Yuqi didn't know.

  Yuqi just rolled her eyes. "She's really crying over a science competition. What a cry baby."