ੈ♡˳ ten

On the bus ride back to school, everyone got to sit with whoever they wanted instead of their partners since camp was already over.

  "Soyeon, can we still sit together?" Yuqi asked before Soyeon gave her a disgusted look.

  "Ew, why you? I'll be sitting with Minnie." she said as she walked over to Minnie. However, after some talking with Minnie, she retreated back to Yuqi.

  "Let's sit together." she said as she sat beside Yuqi and buckled her seatbelt.

  "Why? Is it because Minnie wants to sit with her crush?" Yuqi asked out of curiosity.

  "Miyeon? Wha- How do you know?" Soyeon stammered. Minnie's secret was only told to her and not anyone else.

  "Isn't it.. obvious?" Yuqi said.

  "And you're not like.. homophobic or anything?" Soyeon asked.

  "No, why would I be?" Yuqi cleared her throat.

  "Then, are you.. like.." Soyeon tried to ask in the most casual way, "Are you gay?"

  "Eww Soyeon. You're disgusting." Yuqi said as she scooted away from Soyeon on her seat. Just then, they reached their school and got off the bus.

  As they got down, they immediately went back to having lessons and classes. It was really boring, considering they had just came back from a camp and had to have lessons immediately. However, lunch break wasn't that far away too.

  When Soyeon was released from her class, she ran to Minnie's class so that they could walk to the cafeteria together.

  But just before she reached, someone behind tapped her shoulder.

  "Yuqi, go away." Soyeon said as she continued to walk towards Minnie's class.

  "Wait, you know the question you asked me in the bus?"

   "Yea?"

  "I want to ask the same question to you." Yuqi said, still catching up to Soyeon's fast walking.

  "No. I'm not gay. Why?" Soyeon quickly replied as she continued to walk faster.

  "Nothing." Yuqi said as she walked away from her, going down the stairs by herself.

  I'm so stupid.

  Soyeon shrugged it off and went down to lunch break with Minnie, like she usually would. And of course, Minnie yaps to her about how Miyeon talked to her during the camp and how they slept in the same tent together. Soyeon thought it was really lame to like someone that much when they already have a boyfriend, so she just nodded at Minnie's delusions.

  They found a table and sat together, hoping for a peaceful lunch, until a crying girl comes to their table.

  Minnie turned around to see Miyeon crying and running to hug her. Confused, she asked Miyeon to sit down on the bench and patted her back, not knowing what happened.

  "Miyeon-ah, what happened?" Minnie asked as she continued to hug the girl.

  "H-He.. he cheated on me." Miyeon mumbled softly through her sobs.

  "Oh, I'm sorry." Minnie's eyes softened as she continued to pat her back, muttering words of comfort.

  "Cho Miyeon!" A loud voice suddenly boomed, coming towards them. Soyeon recognised it and immediately stood up to drag Yuqi somewhere else, knowing she would probably make it worse.

  "Yah Jeon Soyeon, all I wanted was to comfort Miyeon." Yuqi complained, as Soyeon dragged her to a corner.

  "You don't even know what happened!" Soyeon said.

  "Yes I do!" Yuqi said in frustration. "Listen, that asshole Shin Ae, or should I say Shit Ae? Whatever, he tried to cheat on Miyeon with me. He confessed to me and then said we should date behind Miyeon's back. I slapped him and was sent to detention because a teacher saw it, and apparently my biggest haters saw it and told Miyeon that Shit Ae cheated on her with me. I didn't even let me say shit after he said that to me." Yuqi explained quickly.

  "Now, can I go explain to Miyeon what happened?" Yuqi said in annoyance.

  "Yes, sorry."