Chapter 2 - Dean

As I trailed kisses down Castiel's body, I couldn't help but chuckle at his incessant giggling. His body was so delightfully ticklish, every touch causing him to squirm and laugh uncontrollably. I couldn't resist the urge to tease him, my lips leaving a trail of hot kisses along his skin, causing him to let out a squeal of laughter.

"Dean," he gasped between giggles, his hands gripping the sheets tightly as I moved lower, tantalisingly close to where he wanted me most. "Stop, I can't take it."

But I couldn't stop, the sight of his flushed cheeks and the sound of his laughter spurring me on. I loved the way his body responded to my touch, how he writhed beneath me, unable to control his reactions. I wanted to make him feel as good as he made me feel, to show him just how much he meant to me.

His laughter turned into moans as my kisses grew more urgent, my hands wandering over his heated skin. I could feel the tension building between us, desire swirling in the air as I nuzzled against his neck, my lips trailing down his chest. I could feel his rapid heartbeat beneath my lips, the heat of his skin driving me wild.

"Dean," he whimpered, his voice strained with desire as I teased him mercilessly, my lips hovering just inches from where he needed me most. "Please, I need you."

I looked up into his eyes, dark with desire, and saw the raw need there, mirrored in my own. I couldn't resist him any longer, couldn't deny myself the pleasure of feeling him beneath me, hot and wanting.

With a growl of need, I captured his lips in a fierce kiss, my hands tangling in his hair as I pressed my body against his. I could feel the heat of his arousal against mine, the friction sending sparks of pleasure shooting through me. I rutted against him, desperate for more, for the release that only he could give me.

"Dean," he gasped, his voice desperate and needy as I pushed him onto his back, my hands roaming over his body as I stripped him of his clothes, leaving him bare and open to my touch. I could see the hunger in his eyes, the need for me burning brightly as I finally gave in to the overwhelming desire that consumed us both.

I positioned myself above him, my cock hard and aching as I sank into him, the feeling of his tight heat enveloping me sending waves of pleasure crashing over me. I groaned in ecstasy, unable to hold back any longer as I began to move, thrusting into him with a ferocity born of passion and need.

Castiel cried out beneath me, his fingers digging into my back as I pounded into him, each thrust sending us both closer to the edge. I could feel the heat building in my belly, the coil of desire tightening with every thrust, every moan that fell from Castiel's lips driving me closer to the brink.

And then, with a cry of release, I found my release, my body shuddering with pleasure as I spilled myself inside him, the feeling of his tight heat clenching around me pushing me over the edge. Castiel cried out in pleasure as he followed me over, his body trembling with the force of his own release.

We collapsed against each other, panting and spent, the heat of our passion still lingering in the air. I gazed into Castiel's eyes, filled with love and desire, and knew that there was no one else I would rather be with, no one else I would rather share this intense connection with.