Chapter 8 - Dean

The room was warm, suffused with the dim glow of the full moon. It was a sanctuary of sorts, hidden away from the prying eyes of the outside world. The bed creaked softly under the weight of the two men, our bodies intertwined in a dance of desire. Castiel's hands roamed over my body, tracing patterns that sent shivers of pleasure through my frame. He leaned in, pressing our bodies together as if trying to become one with me.

I let out a soft moan, arching my back as Castiel's lips found the sensitive spot behind my ear. His fingers tangled in my hair, urging me closer, deeper. I felt so alive in this moment, so wanted and desired. It was intoxicating.

"You're so cute," Castiel murmured, nibbling on my earlobe, "begging like anything could get you out of this." He paused, pulling back to look at my face. The moonlight cast a soft glow over Castiel's features, making his eyes appear almost otherworldly.

I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks as I looked up into those eyes, feeling a mix of embarrassment and arousal. My cock was hard as a steel rod, throbbing against my stomach, and I knew that Castiel could feel it. I swallowed nervously, my throat dry. "Please," I whispered. "Don't stop."

Castiel smiled, his lips curving into a wicked grin. He leaned down, capturing one of my nipples between his teeth, causing the other man to arch my back off the bed. "Oh, I won't," he promised, his voice low and husky. With one hand, he reached down and grasped my hard cock, stroking it slowly, teasingly.

I moaned, tossing my head back and forth as pleasure coursed through my body. "Fuck, Cas," I breathed, feeling the sensation building inside me. "I'm so close."

He smiled, his eyes darkening as he continued to stroke my cock. "That's it, baby. Let go." His other hand reached down and circled my perineum, teasing at the entrance to my ass. I arched into the touch, gasping for air.

"You want this, don't you?" he whispered, moving his fingers in a small circle, applying just enough pressure to make me ache. "You want my cock inside you."

I could feel the desire building inside me, a desperation that seemed to come from somewhere deep within. "Yes," I managed to croak out. "Please, Cas."

He leaned down, his lips brushing against my ear. "Tell me," he whispered. "Tell me you want it."

My throat was so tight, so full of need that I couldn't even form the words. I nodded frantically, my eyes locked on his, begging for him to understand. To give in. To claim me.

Castiel's free hand slid up my body, cupping my cheek before moving to gently stroke my lips. "Say it," he murmured. "

I opened my mouth, trying to form the words, but they caught in my throat. I couldn't speak, couldn't find the courage to verbalise the desires that were consuming me. He must have sensed my struggle, because he leaned in closer, his breath warm against my skin.

"I want you," I whispered finally, my voice barely audible. "I want you so bad."

His eyes softened, and he gave me a small, reassuring smile. "That's it, baby. You belong to me now." With those words, he guided his cock to my entrance, pressing against me with unyielding strength. I felt the head of his cock nudge against my entrance, stretching me, and then he pushed forward, slowly but surely entering me.

I gasped, arching my back off the bed as the thick length of his cock filled me up. It felt so good, so right, as he began to move inside me. His hips slide forward, his cock pressing deeper, and then back, pulling almost all the way out before thrusting forward again. The sensation was almost painful in its intensity, and I found myself biting down on my lip to keep from crying out.

"That's it," he whispered, his voice rough with desire. "Take it all, Dean. Take what's mine." He began to move faster, his hips pumping harder against mine, his cock stroking my insides with each thrust. I felt my own orgasm building, threatening to explode through me at any moment.

With one hand, he reached down and grasped my cock, stroking it in time with his movements. "You're so beautiful," he murmured, his lips brushing against my neck. "I've never wanted anyone like this." His thrusts became deeper, harder, and I arched my back off the bed, unable to contain the pleasure coursing through me.

"Cas," I gasped, my vision blurring as the sensation grew too intense. "I'm close."

He smiled against my skin, his teeth white and perfect in the dim light. "I know you are. Come for me, Dean." And with those words, his thrusts became even harder, faster, driving his cock deep inside me, claiming me in a way I'd never been claimed before. I felt my orgasm crash over me, wave after wave of bliss washing through my body, leaving me spent and satiated. My muscles tightened around him, milking his cock as I cried out his name, my release mingling with the sound of his harsh, demanding voice.

"That's it," he growled, his hips moving frantically as he followed me over the edge. His cock throbbed inside me, and I felt the hot, thick liquid of his release spilling into me. He held himself deep, his hips stilling as he let out a shuddering moan. "You're mine now," he whispered, his voice barely audible over the sound of our heavy breathing.

I lay beneath him, feeling the weight of his body press down on mine, the heat from his skin seeping into mine. It felt...right. Like this was where I was supposed to be. His cock twitched inside me, and I knew he wasn't finished yet. He leaned down, his lips finding mine in a bruising, passionate kiss.

"You liked that?" he asked, his voice still rough with desire. "You want more?"

I nodded, unable to find the words to speak. I wanted more of this, more of him. I wanted him to claim me, to own me.

He smiled against my lips, the expression soft and tender. "Good," he murmured, before pulling out of me. My body protested the loss of his heat and weight, but I didn't want to push him away. I wanted him to stay.

He rolled onto his side, propping himself up on one elbow as he looked down at me. His eyes were intense, his expression serious. "You understand, don't you?" he asked, his voice quiet. "This isn't just sex. This is more."

I nodded, my heart racing. "Yes," I said, my voice little more than a whisper. "I understand."

He smiled then, and it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. "Good," he said, reaching down to stroke my cheek with the back of his knuckles. "Because I don't think I could ever let you go now."

Cas lay down next to me, his body pressed close against mine. I could feel the warmth of his skin, the steady rhythm of his heart. I wanted to stay like this forever, but I knew there were things we needed to discuss.

"You know this doesn't change anything, right?" I asked, turning my head to look at him. "I mean, we still have our differences, and we still need to talk about them."

He nodded, his expression serious. "I know that, Dean. But tonight...tonight, I just want to focus on us. We can talk about everything else tomorrow." His fingers trailed down my stomach, making tiny circles that sent shivers through me.

I couldn't deny that the thought of spending more time with him, just the two of us, was incredibly appealing. And as his touch grew more intimate, it was hard to think about anything else.

"Okay," I whispered, letting myself relax into the sensation of his touch. "Tonight, it's just us."

He smiled, and I could see the love in his eyes. "Yes," he said, leaning in to kiss me gently. "Just us."

We stayed like that for a while longer, our bodies entwined, his fingers tracing patterns on my skin that made my heart race. I closed my eyes, lost in the feeling of being so close to him, so connected. It felt right. More right than anything I'd ever known.

Eventually, though, the need for sleep began to creep in, and I reluctantly pulled away. "We should probably get some rest," I said, my voice husky from exhaustion and desire.

Cas nodded, and we both climbed out of bed. He disappeared into the bathroom for a moment, and when he returned, he climbed back under the covers, patting the spot beside him. I slid in next to him, feeling the warmth of his body as I nestled against his side. He wrapped an arm around me, pulling me close, and I rested my head on his chest, listening to the steady rhythm of his heart.

"Thank you for tonight," I murmured, my eyes closed.