Chapter 18 - Castiel

The warmth of the summer sun beat down upon us, the gentle caress of the breeze rustling the leaves of the ancient oak tree above. We stood there, side by side, hands clasped tightly together as we stared out at the verdant expanse before us. I couldn't help but marvel at the beauty of it all: the lush grass beneath our feet, the vibrant colors of the flowers that dotted the landscape, the birds that sang in the treetops, their melodious songs filling the air with a symphony of life.

I turned my head slightly to glance at Dean, my eyes taking in the familiar features of his face: the strong jawline, the defined cheekbones, the piercing green eyes that always seemed to hold a hint of mischief. Even now, as we stood in this idyllic setting, Dean's gaze was fixed not on the scenery around us, but on something deeper, more intimate. Something that only I could provide.

Dean shifted his weight from one foot to the other, his body language betraying the nervous energy that coursed through him. "So," he said, his voice low and husky, "what do you want me to do?"

I felt my heart race at the prospect of what was about to unfold. I took a deep breath, trying to steady my nerves, before responding, "I want you to give me your consent, Dean."

Dean raised an eyebrow, his expression a mixture of confusion and amusement. "My consent?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. "For what?"

I looked into Dean's eyes, my own gaze steady and unwavering. "I want your consent to fuck you." I paused, taking in Dean's reaction. "I've tried so many times to breed you, but you always manage to get away. I want to know what it's like to be inside you, to feel you wrapped around me, to-" I cut myself off, feeling my cheeks flush with desire. "I want you, Dean. I want you more than anything."

Dean's expression shifted, his features softening. "I don't know..." He looked down at his feet, then back up at me, a small smile playing at the corners of his lips. "I've always wondered what it would be like... to be yours like that." He swallowed hard. "But you're my best friend, Cas. We can't-"

"No," I said, my voice firm. "We don't have to. We don't have to be just friends. We can be so much more than that. We can be partners. We can be lovers. We can be everything to each other." I reached up, cupping his cheek in my hand, my thumb brushing across his lips. "And I want to know what that feels like."

Dean leaned into my touch, his gaze never leaving mine. He swallowed hard, then nodded. "Okay," he whispered. "Okay."

Without another word, I leaned forward, my lips finding his in a hungry kiss. I could feel the tension in his body, the way he was trembling with anticipation and fear. I wanted to reassure him, to tell him that everything would be all right, but instead I just held him close, letting our connection speak for itself.

I broke the kiss, my lips trailing down his jaw to his neck. I could feel his pulse racing beneath my touch, and it drove me wild. I reached down, undoing his belt and lowering his pants, revealing his hard, throbbing cock to the open air. I took it in my hand, stroking it gently as I looked up at him.

Dean let out a shuddering breath, his eyes closing tightly. "W..wait Cas- I changed my mind-" He tried to pull away, but I held him fast.

"No," I said firmly, my voice steady. "You didn't. You wanted this, remember? You wanted me to fuck you. And that's what I'm going to do." I stroked him harder, my other hand reaching up to cup his cheek again. "And I want you to enjoy it. I want you to feel every inch of me inside you. I want you to know that you're mine, and I'm yours."

Dean let out a whimper, his body trembling under my touch. He bit his lip, his eyes squeezed shut, as if trying to block out the sensation of my hand on his cock. But I could see the way his hips moved, the way he was unconsciously pushing himself forward, seeking more contact. I leaned forward, kissing him gently on the mouth, then trailing my lips down his jaw to his neck.