Chapter 10 - Dean

I didn't expect much when I opened the bunker door, but the sight before me made my heart skip a beat. There was Castiel, leaning against the cold metal surface, head tilted to the side and eyes half-closed, lips pursed in a way that made my cock twitch in my jeans. His shoulders were slumped, his posture defeated, and for a moment, I felt a pang of guilt. I had been so caught up in hunting down the thing that had been terrorising the town that I had forgotten to take care of myself, forgetting to eat, sleep, even shower. It was no wonder Castiel looked at me like that.

But then Castiel's eyes snapped open, and the moment of tenderness was gone. In its place was a flash of anger, a fire that burned bright and hot behind his ocean blue irises.

"Where the hell have you been?" he demanded, his voice low and dangerous. "You look like you've been dragged through hell and back. Have you eaten? Did you even sleep last night?" I opened my mouth to respond, but the words caught in my throat. It was true; I hadn't been taking care of myself. I hadn't realised just how bad I looked until now. I shifted uncomfortably, unable to meet Castiel's gaze.

"No," I mumbled. "I didn't."

Castiel's nostrils flared, and he took a step forward, his expression dark. "Then I guess it's time you learned a lesson." With those words, he pushed me roughly against the wall, pinning me there with his superior strength. I gasped, my heart hammering in my chest as Castiel leaned in close, their bodies flush against each other. His breath fanned over my skin, sending shivers down my spine.

"You don't know when to stop, Dean," he murmured, his voice low and menacing. "You don't take care of yourself, and you expect everything to be fine. Well, it's not. It's not fine, and it's about time someone made you see that." His lips curled into a cruel smile, and then, before I could even react, he slid his hand down my pants, gripping my hardening cock through my underwear. I moaned, arching into his touch, my head spinning with desire.

"You want this, Dean?" he whispered, his thumb circling the tip of my cock. "You want me to take care of you?" I couldn't find the words to answer him, could only nod frantically as he pushed my underwear down, freeing my aching cock. He wrapped his hand around it, his grip firm and possessive, and began to stroke, faster and faster, until my hips bucked of their own accord.

"That's it," he murmured, watching me with hungry eyes. "Let go." His other hand slid up my chest, cupping my cheek, and then he leaned in, their lips brushing against mine in a featherlight touch before he pulled back, sucking my bottom lip into his mouth roughly. My whole body went tense as he began to thrust his hand up and down, fucking me through my underwear, and I felt the familiar tightness building inside me.

"You like that, don't you?" he growled. "You like feeling me inside you." I could only nod dumbly, unable to form coherent thoughts as he continued to stroke me, his grip firm and unyielding. I was lost in the sensation of his touch, the feeling of being wanted and desired, even as he punished me for my neglect.

And then, just as I was on the brink, he pulled away, stepping back and letting me slide to the floor in a heap. My cock throbbed in protest, my whole body aching for more, but I knew there was more to this lesson than just pleasure. I looked up at Castiel, my breath coming in ragged gasps, waiting for whatever he had planned next.

"You're not done yet," he growled, and then grabbed me by the hair, forcing me to look up at him. "You need to learn that you can't just neglect yourself and expect everything to be okay. You need to take care of yourself." With that, he roughly pulled me to my feet and pulled me towards my bedroom. I stumbled along, my head spinning from the sudden rough treatment and the intense pleasure I'd just experienced.

When we reached the bedroom, Castiel pushed me down onto the bed and climbed on top of me, his weight pinning me down. His eyes were dark and intense, and his breath came out in harsh gasps. "I'm going to take care of you now," he said, his voice rough with desire. And then he leaned down, his lips pressing against mine, his tongue thrusting into my mouth.