Chapter 12 - Dean

I was feeling adventurous tonight. Cas and I had been together for a while now, and we'd done it all: vanilla sex, kinky sex, even some sex with a little bit of both. But there was one thing we'd never tried, and it was something that had been on my mind a lot lately. I took a deep breath and blurted it out.

"Hey Cas, you ever thought about trying wax play?" I asked, my voice hesitant but curious.

Cas raised an eyebrow, his expression unreadable. "Wax play?" he repeated, clearly unsure what I was getting at. "You mean like, candle wax?"

I nodded, my heart hammering in my chest. "Yeah, I've been thinking about it a lot. I've always wanted to try it with someone."

He studied my face for a moment, his deep blue eyes searching mine. Finally, he leaned forward and placed his hand on my knee. "I've never tried it before," he admitted, his voice low and husky, "but I've always been curious."

The admission sent a thrill through me. "Good," I said, my voice steady despite the excitement churning in my gut. "Because I've been thinking about it a lot. And I really want to do it with you."

Cas looked at me for a long moment, then nodded slowly. "Okay," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "Let's do it."

My heart hammered in my chest as I glanced around the room, searching for something we could use. I spotted a candle on the nightstand and smiled, my gaze returning to Cas's face. "I thought we could use this candle," I said, gesturing to it. "We can pour some wax onto your cock and balls, then once it cools, we can peel it off."

Cas shivered at the thought, a delicious tremor that made me even harder. He nodded, his own excitement growing. "That sounds... intense."

I grinned, feeling a thrill of power rush through me. "It will be," I assured him, my voice low and sensual. "But I think you'll like it."

I reached for the candle, careful not to touch the hot wax as I pulled it off the nightstand. I set it on the bed between us, the flame flickering gently, casting shadows across Cas's chiseled features. I glanced at him again, taking in the way his cock was already hard and straining against his underwear.

"Lay back for me," I murmured, helping Cas get into a more comfortable position on the bed. His legs were spread wide, exposing his tight, pale ass and the heavy weight of his cock. I reached out and stroked him gently, feeling the hot, velvety skin beneath my fingers. "Are you ready for this?"

Cas nodded, his breath coming in short gasps. "I... I think so," he managed to say.

I took the candle in my free hand, careful not to get too close to the flame. I slowly dripped some of the wax onto his cock and balls, watching as it solidified and began to harden against his skin. The wax was warm, but not hot, and I could feel Cas's muscles tensing as I worked.

"How's that feel?" I asked, my voice low and sensual.

"Hot," he gasped, his hips twitching. "It feels hot."

I smiled, knowing that the sensation would only intensify as the wax cooled. I continued to drizzle more wax onto him, forming a thick layer over his throbbing cock and balls. Once I had covered him in wax, I leaned forward and blew out the candle, plunging the room into darkness.

Cas let out a shuddering breath, his chest rising and falling rapidly. "Now what?" he asked, his voice trembling.

I reached out and ran my fingers through the mound of wax that covered his cock and balls. It was still warm, but not hot anymore. "Now," I said, my voice husky with desire, "we wait for it to cool."

I leaned forward and took Cas's cock in my mouth, sucking on it hungrily as he moaned above me. The hot salty taste of him filled my mouth, and I could feel the wax beginning to harden against my tongue. I continued to suck on him as I reached down and ran my fingers through the wax that covered his balls, teasing him mercilessly.