Chapter 15 - Castiel

Dean was kneeled in the middle of the room, looking up at me and his bottom lip pouting. He was wearing nothing but a pair of black boxer briefs, his cock and balls weighing heavily in the soft fabric. His hair was a mess, his face scrunched up in annoyance. I stood before him, fully naked, my erect cock pointing directly at Dean's exposed chest. I felt a mixture of anger and desire coursing through me as I stared down at the bratty boy.

"You know you're asking for it, Dean," I growled, stepping forward and grabbing Dean's hair roughly, pulling his head back until our eyes met. Dean whimpered, his eyes watering from the pain. "You think you can talk to me like that?"

Dean's lower lip trembled, but he managed to squeak out, "I'm sorry, Cas. I.. I didn't mean it." He tried to pull his head away from my grip, but my other man's grip was like iron. He could feel the strength in my body, my muscles tense and ready to explode.

"You're not sorry enough, Dean," I snarled, yanking him closer by his hair. "You think you can act like a little shit and get away with it?" I asked, my voice thick with anger. Dean's eyes widened with fear as he struggled against my grip, his breath coming out in short, ragged gasps.

I released my hold on his hair and wrapped my hand around his throat, squeezing gently. Dean gasped and tried to pull away, his Adam's apple bobbing beneath my thumb. "You're going to learn your lesson today," I growled, leaning down so that our faces were inches apart. "You're going to feel every inch of my cock inside you, and I'm going to fuck you so hard that you'll beg for mercy."

My hand tightened on his throat, and Dean's eyes began to water. I could see the fear in them, the understanding that he had gone too far. I wanted to be gentle with him, but I knew that sometimes a little bit of pain was necessary to teach a lesson. My free hand gripped the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down roughly over his hips and revealing his tanned, smooth ass.

Dean let out a strangled gasp as I yanked his underwear the rest of the way down, leaving him completely exposed. My cock throbbed at the sight of him, I let go of his throat and grabbed his hair again, this time more roughly, pulling his head back even further until his spine was arched and his ass was sticking up in the air.

"You're mine, Dean," I growled, rubbing my cock against his bottom lip. "And I'm going to fuck you in every hole till you learn your lesson." I leaned forward, pushing the head of my cock against his mouth, and Dean opened his lips obediently, taking me into his mouth. I groaned, feeling the hot wetness of his tongue on my length as he began to suck gently. I reached down between his legs and gripped his smooth, hard cock, stroking it in time with his sucking.

Dean's moans filled the room as he took more of me into his mouth, his hips bucking wildly against my hand. He tasted so good, like a mixture of sweetness and desire, and I couldn't help but lose myself in the sensation of him sucking me deeper and deeper. My grip on his hair tightened as I pushed my cock further down his throat, I saw his eyes start to water as he tried to pull away, but I kept him in place.

I pulled my cock free from his mouth gripped his hair, pulling him to his feet. He stumbled, his legs still wobbly from being bent over for so long. I shoved him roughly against the couch, pushing his face into the couch cushion and pulling his ass toward the edge. I positioned myself behind him, my cock nestled between his cheeks, and guided it to his hole. I groaned as I felt the tight heat engulf me, my hips bucking forward, pushing deeper.

Dean let out a strangled gasp as he felt me fill him, and his body tensed, his ass clamping down around me. I bit my lip, feeling the tightness of his ass, and began to move slowly, pulling back almost all the way before thrusting forward again, my cock sliding easily in and out of him.

His moans filled the room, muffled by the couch cushion, as I fucked him harder, faster. I reached around, gripping his cock in my free hand and stroking it in time with my thrusts. His skin was hot beneath my touch, and his hips bucked wildly against my hand. I leaned forward, my chest pressed against his back, my lips trailing across his neck and shoulder.