Chapter 4 - Dean

I never thought I would find myself in this situation. Here I am, laying on my back, my cock throbbing with need, about to reach the peak of ecstasy. But Castiel won't let me.

He's perched above me, his intense blue eyes staring down at me with a mixture of desire and restraint. His hand is wrapped around my dick, stroking me with expertise, but just when I'm on the brink of release, he pulls back, denying me that final moment of bliss.

"Please, Cas," I whimper, my hips bucking involuntarily as I chase the touch that has been denied to me. The ache in my cock is almost unbearable, the need to come overwhelming me.

Castiel leans down, his lips ghosting over mine as he murmurs, "Not yet, Dean. I want to make you beg for it."

A shiver runs down my spine at his words, the intensity of his gaze making me feel exposed and vulnerable in the best way possible. I can feel his hardness pressing against my thigh, and the knowledge that he's as desperate for release as I am only serves to heighten my desire.

I reach up, tangling my fingers in his hair as I guide his mouth down to mine, kissing him deeply as I grind my cock against his. The friction is almost enough to send me over the edge, but he pulls back just in time, leaving me hanging on the precipice of pleasure.

He slides down my body, his lips trailing kisses and nips along my skin as he makes his way to my straining cock. I can feel the heat of his breath against the sensitive head, and I arch my back in anticipation, eager for the touch that has been denied to me for far too long.

But Castiel has other plans. He slows his movements, teasing me with light licks and kisses that only serve to frustrate me further. I groan in frustration, my hands clenching in the sheets as I try to hold back the flood of need that threatens to overwhelm me.

He looks up at me, his eyes dark with desire as he whispers, "You look so beautiful like this, Dean. So desperate for it. I want to see you come apart from me."

His words send a shiver through me, the knowledge that he wants to push me to my limits only serves to fuel the fire that burns within me. I plead with him, begging for release, but he only smirks and continues his torturous ministrations.

Finally, unable to take it any longer, I grab his head and guide him down to my aching cock, wordlessly demanding that he give me what I need. He takes me into his mouth, sucking me in deeply as he bobs his head up and down, his tongue swirling around the sensitive head in a way that drives me wild.

I can feel the pressure building, the heat coiling in my belly as I hurtle towards my climax. I gasp and moan, my fingers tightening in his hair as I lose myself in the pleasure he's giving me. Just when I think I can't hold on any longer, he pulls back, denying me once again.

I cry out in frustration, my body trembling with need as I beg him to let me come. But Castiel just smiles, his eyes shining with mischief as he says, "Not yet, Dean. I want to make you beg for it."

And beg I do. I plead and whine, my words reduced to incoherent babble as I chase that elusive release. Castiel watches me with amusement, his hands stroking my body as he teases me with the promise of pleasure just out of reach.

Finally, when I can take it no longer, he gives me what I crave. He takes me in his mouth once more, sucking me in deeply as he brings me to the brink of ecstasy. With a cry of release, I come undone, spilling myself into his waiting mouth as he drinks me in with a hunger that matches my own.

As I collapse back against the sheets, spent and boneless with pleasure, Castiel crawls up to lie beside me, his arms wrapping around me in a reassuring embrace. I nuzzled into his chest, sated and content in a way I never thought possible.

"Good boy, Dean," he murmurs, pressing a gentle kiss to my forehead. "You were so beautiful so me."

I smile sleepily, my body humming with the euphoria of our shared pleasure. It may have taken a while, but in the end, Castiel had given me exactly what I needed. And I know that as long as he's by my side, there will always be more pleasure to come.